Past

" I have heard that you yourself bully others , and sometimes the girl who was bullied in the clip is the same girl you Bully??? .... Don't you think the punishment is equal to everyone ??......

Get lost from her sight Hayam!!! You have enough tortured her, enough made her life a misery, enough of pain in her life . Let her live peacefully, just go !! If you ever had any single respect for our friendship . Just go "

He took the bouquet from her and looked away, at his front and smiled bowing She just gazed at him like her legs were stuck to the ground which cannot be moved nor removed.

"Miss Hayami. Thank you" the COO said gritting his teeth a bit, thankfully not in the Mic .

She walked down and stood as the event went past when it was Hayam's time to speak he came up the stage and started his talk but he didn't take a single glance at her, he ignored her with his all willpower just like we ignore our oxygen but, we would only know its importance when we are short of it .

And that's what the case is with Hayam. He perfectly knows her eyes are on him and he's trying his best not to look at those brown eyes of hers and to be honest the grown and mature look of Hana's made him more distracted.

But he's Hayam, he knows how to cover his emotions and control them that's the thing he has been doing these years.

When the event ended, everyone went to the area where the lunch was served. But Hana didn't feel like having anything, instead she went out of the hall and up to her floor and to her seat Because she knew that he was constantly ignoring her . But what disturbed her more was

"When did he become such a rich successful business man's son ? Yes I heard that his father runs a business and was donating Once in a year to the school but -!!. B-ut how come he is The Mr. Abadi 's son !!!??? The ONLY Jerk ??? Only son !!!..but - !!! Wait !!!"she abruptly stood up from her chair !! Gasping covering her mouth

"he's the next CEO !!! Then ... I'm his !!! Secratary ????? Personal SECRETARY !!! Freaking NO !!" she yelled and sat down letting her body rest back .

"APSOLUTELY not, i have served him enough of my whole childhood not anymore but calm down Hana , Anyways I was going to request a transfer if not resign !!! Yeah.. my contact for one year will be over in a week " she said .

Not believing herself, when her stomach growled she sighed and removed her water bottle and the pills she eats when hungry .

Gulping down her tablet with cold water she closed it keeping aside and started her work from drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.

Which she knew the new CEO would surely ask. But at times to time her brain stopped her from doing her task and rewinded the scenes she saw some hour ago she rested her hand on the table and put her chin on her palm thinking about it .

" Why did i cry seeing him ? Why do i feel like I missed him ?? Why did I feel the need to hold him ?? Ask him for his disappearance ? Ask him didn't he recognise me ? Have i changed ?? My face ? Am I not the same anymore ? But he's still the same .... Those blue eyes, that million dollar smile, his soft hairs which my hands itched to play with ?? And - " suddenly those grey eyes came in front of her making her heart ache, her eyes sting making her sigh blur and tears flew down she covered her mouth in surprise for what she just imagined.

"I-i sh-houldn't think like that, h-how can I fo-rget him ?? How can I forget those eyes soo fast ?? What might he think?? I -i cannot betray him ." She said to herself remembering about her past relationship with Niel, she felt hurt how much her heart ached that day .