Chapter 5.5 ~ HIM

A few days ago, I killed another woman, but the police haven’t found her yet, and I don’t think they will. They’re too busy chasing their tails after the last body they found. Part of me wants to give them a hint, but that would mean implicating myself, and I rather like my freedom. 

Especially after discovering you.

There’s a fire burning in my belly—a ravenous heat that I can’t squelch. 

However it’s too soon to pull you into the shadows, and I kind of like watching your chaotic life unfold. You’re a bit messy, Mara, and there’s a naiveté about you that I want to explore with torture devices. If only I could reveal myself to accelerate our little game. It would be terrifying for you, but wickedly fun for me. Instead, I have to accept the small pleasures like brushing past you on the street or holding open your door. We've had many encounters. You just don't know it because, for some reason, you don’t look people in the eyes.

But you're a respectful little mouse. Always polite with a thank you when I'm chivalrous.

Except for that time I pretended to be a homeless man and called you a rich little bitch to test your reaction. You scrunched your adorable eyebrows at the insult and continued walking. Most women would have spewed insults in return, but not you. Your reaction was classy and it made me want you that much more.

I often fantasize about how far I can push your limits until you explode.

I bet you have a beautiful temper.

Tonight, I’m at Penthouse and I think I'm about to see that temper come to life as some drunk guy, who thinks he’s Zac Effron, pulls you off the platform you’re dancing on. He's a little too rough if you ask me, and by the look of your frustration, you know this weasel and want nothing to do with him. Someone should teach him not to put his clammy hands on you. Unfortunately, it can't be me, but I do enjoy the juicy visual of amputating his limbs. I almost double over laughing at the thought of him crying in agony while his wrists spurt blood and his hands roll away. I’d piss on them to tease him further.

Because that’s what little bitches like him deserve. 

A blonde woman tugs his arm, and she’s equally upset but more like a rabid chihuahua barking at the mailman.

Is this a love triangle, Mara?

Oh, you messy girl! 

My mouth fills with saliva at the thought of punishing you for being such a naughty girl. How many spanks would it take before you realize it’s not a kink and I'm purposely inflicting pain to watch you bruise?

Bouncers push through the crowd, and it’s time for me to step away. I don’t like authority or attention. So, I’ll slink back into the shadows. Perhaps I'll follow Mr. Pretty-Boy home to make sure he doesn’t inconvenience my plans for you.

Parting is such sweet sorrow, Mara, but I’ll see you later when you’re sound asleep and think you’re safe in bed.

Sugar Daddy Season (ONC 2024)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें