6 - Dogs are supposed to be cute... and not demonic!

| The art is not mine! |

Writing style:

Y/N = {Your name}

L/N = {Surname or middle name}

Y/C = {Eye color}

H/C = {Hair color}

"[Y/N]: conversations"

"Events"

"Actions"

"Thoughts"

"Magic attacks, sound effects or highlighted lines"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"After Subaru reveals his... complicated situation, he and Y/N run through the halls of the mansion. Upon arriving at the main hall, they meet Rem and Ram, who were finishing their chores for the night.

[Rem]: Y/N-kun, Subaru-kun? Why are you in such a hurry?

[Subaru]: We don't have time! If we don't hurry, the village children are going to be in big trouble!

[Ram]: But what kind of nonsense are you talking about now, Barusu?

"Subaru extends his hand, showing the bite mark of the dog that was in the village"

[Subaru]: Beatrice said that the person who cursed me was the one who hurt me. It was the dog that was playing with the kids earlier today!

"Rem and Ram open their eyes slightly in surprise."

[Y/N]: Besides, if there's a thing like that in that place... What's to guarantee that there won't be more than one?

[Subaru]: That dog-shaped thing cursed everyone it bit! If I don't do anything, they might die!

"A part opens, and it reveals Emília, who had a worried expression on her face."

[Emilia]: Subaru? What is happening?!

[Subaru]: I don't have time to explain it properly, but the village's children are in danger! And I will help them!

[Emilia]: If that's the case, I'll go with you!

"Before Emília could have any more ideas, Ram raises her hand."

[Ram]: I'm sorry for interrupting you, Miss Emília. But I don't think it's a good idea to go along. This could be a trap to get you out of the mansion where it's safe.

[Emilia]: B-but-

[Y/N]: I also agree... I think it would be better if Ram stayed to protect Emilia, in the meantime, Subaru, Rem and I will go to the village!

"Hearing the boy's words, Ram has a small proud smile on her face."

[Ram]: Hmf! As expected of you, Y/N! It's great that you know that your big sister is more than capable of protecting Miss Emília on her own!

"The two just look at each other, smiling a little at the simultaneity. Unnoticed by the others in the room, Rem has a confused expression on her face."

[Rem]: "Why?... Why does seeing them so close like this... "Squeezes her hand on her chest" Makes me feel so strange?..."

[Emilia]: "Sigh" Since it's like that...

"Emilia approaches Subaru and Y/N, placing her hands on their chests and closing her eyes."