.6.

(A.N. last chapter. Get ready for some angst 😍)

~

“Miss Abigail, I'm detective Austin.”

“Why the fuck am I here, I'm innocent!”

George and Sapnap were in a mirror room, listening to the investigation.

Abigail had been arrested last night at 9 pm when she was in her apartment, she was currently acting like a bitch, not willing to cooperate.

“Everything you say or do can be used against you in court.”

“But I didn't even fucking do anything.”

“We have you on camera helping someone murderer.”

“What?”

Austin turns the laptop around, the video footage is opened where Abigail can be seen laughing at the dead woman in front of her.

“Abigail-.”

“Abigail?”

“Uh yeah, isn't that your name?”

“I, yeah.”

“Umm, ok.”

“Actually, I would like to admit to everything.”

Sapnap damn near choked on his coffee, he gave George a confused look as George gave him one back.

“What the fuck.” Sapnap said.

“She assaulted one of the officers that arrested her and she was screaming at everyone just a few seconds before,” George murmured.

“Maybe it's because she saw the proof,” Sapnap said.

“I have a feeling that there is something else,”George said.

“No, you're probably overthinking it.” Sapnap mutred taking a sip of his coffee.

“I don't know.”

“George, you have no idea how many people actually do this, as soon as they see the proof they confess. The only reason that I was surprised was because she doesn't look like the type to give up so easily.”

“I have a bad feeling about this.”

“Oh please, calm down, she just made our job much easier.” 

“Yeah, I guess.”

But that wasn't true, Abigail would keep admitting to everything but she would budge from telling them anything else about any member of the cult.

A few hours had passed and nothing was working, George decided to back to his office, he had to make a report where he documented everything, he needed to make it because for the case to go forward they needed multiple sides of the story from different people, and that included pretty much everything that George did with this case.

Also, it was really important for him to document everything because he was the main worker on this case and he had to have multiple copies of the works in which he had to describe in detail everything.

And it just took so much fucking time to do these reports.

That night George went home late, and Dream wasn't pleased but he didn't say anything.

~

The next day was practically the same, Abigail didn't reveal any information and George was getting a bit annoyed.