Geekchicshipping: Pranks

(Serena x Clemont) (anime)

"Well, it's definitely glitchy." Clemont announced, sitting down on a stump with Bonnie's touchscreen phone in his hands. It had been eight years since the travel with Ash, and they recently started travelling with Serena. She had kept to herself for a while once she was rejected by Ash, but she accepted the request for her to accompany Clemont and Bonnie to Kanto to meet back up with the ravenette and his other friends. "Can you fix it?" The now twelve year old Bonnie sat next to Clemont to watch him work. "I can, but it will take a while." "If it blows up you're buying me a new one." She teased, poking his cheek. Clemont rolled his eyes. "I was ten when that kept happening. I'm eighteen now. Trust me, it won't combust." He began to pick it apart, cleaning each peice and checking the placements. After a few minutes Bonnie left to play with her Braxien and Dedenne. Professor Sycamore was kind enough to give her a starter, and she had immediately settled with Fennekin so she could take her big brother down in battle. She also admired Serena's Delphox, who helped her train Braxien from time to time. Clemont stitched the device back together, then ran a test. "I fixed it Bonnie!" He called. "Really?!" She bounded up to him and took the device from him. She powered it on, then it exploded in her hands. Clemont laughed at her horrified expression. "Clemont!!" She shouted, narrowing her eyes at the blond. "It was a phony! Here." He handed her the real thing. She snatched it from him and stuck out her tongue. "Meanie!" "What was that loud bang?" Serena asked, joining them. "Clemont thought it would be funny to make a replica of my phone and blow it up!" Bonnie complained. "And it was!" He laughed. Bonnie glared at him. "I have no regrets." He said plainly. Serena rolled her eyes and plucked his glasses off his nose. "W-wait! Serena!" Clemont reached to take his glasses back. "Hey, you look pretty cute without your glasses Clemont." She giggled, making him freeze and blush tremendously. She placed the glasses on the rim of her hat and turned to face Bonnie. "How does it look?" She twirled. Clemont covered his face with his hands to hide his blush, making Bonnie laugh. "You look classy! It's nice!" She chirped. Serena stopped and made an anime pose. "I am absolutley fabulous! I think I might keep these!" She took the glasses off her hat and studied them. "H-hey! I need those to see!" Clemont stood up and attempted to swipe them back. Serena pulled them out of his way and he stumbled, falling onto the ground. "Why do you need them anyway?" She asked, sitting against his side. He blushed and looked away. "I'm nearsighted. But it's really bad, so I can barely see anything." He grumbled. "Sit up for Arceus' sake." Serena laughed, offering him a hand while placing his glasses back on her hat. He blushed and took it, crossing his legs to sit upright. Serena shifted so she was sitting on her heels. "Can you see me?" She asked. Clemont blinked to clear what he could of his vision. "No." She got a little closer. "Now?" "No." She got even closer, making a light shade of pink visible on Clemont's cheeks. "Now?" "No..." She got so close to him that their noses touched. "Now?" She whispered, her breath tickling Clemont's face. "K-kinda..." He was bright pink, leaning back a little to put some space between them. Not too much space--small enough so he could still see the detail in her eyes. Their heads were abruptly shoved, pushing their lips together. Clemont turned Cherubi red, and Serena had a large blush on her cheeks. They broke away and turned around to see who pushed them. Bonnie and her Braxien both started to giggle. "Don't get mad at me. I thought you guys would see me and shout to stop embarassing you, but you were so busy staring into each other's eyes you didn't notice." She rolled her eyes. "Bray Braxien." Her pokémon chirped in agreement. Clemont couldn't speak, he was so shocked, so he just glared daggers at her. "You know Clemont..." Serena placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked at her. "That wasn't so bad."