Pearlshipping: Fairytales

*side note*
AYYY GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

...ur mom

JK

ITZ ME ☆〜(ゝ。

anyway~
I was wondering if I should make a hiccup book, where I'll post random things like Truth or Dares and X Readers and stuff like that.

I am leaving the decision up to you awesome Gibles

I'm gotta start the oneshot now.

(Dawn x Ash) (anime)

Only one thought whistled through the mind of Dawn: Crap.

Let's go back a couple hours ago-

The sky was dangerously cloudy, but that didn't dampen the spirits of the travelling trioーDawn, Ash, and Brock.

They continued to Oreburgh City, eager in several ways. Dawn was excited to explore the mines, Ash was pumped for his gym battle with Roark, and Brock just wanted to see the girls.

"Ash! Brock! Come on! The Pokémon Center isn't too far from here!" Dawn called, dashing ahead. "Wait up!" Ash responded, breaking into a run. Brock wasn't far behind, estatic to see his beloved Nurse Joy--even if it wasn't the same Nurse Joy they saw in the previous town.

In the Center they rented two seperate rooms--one for Dawn and another for the boys. Dawn rummaged through her bag, looking for her pajamas. She changed and let her pokémon out to eat. It had started to rain, and thunder rumbled in the distance.

As she was getting ready for bed a bolt of lightning lit up just outside her window, causing the lights to shut off and shake the building with thunder. Dawn shrieked, and soon after her door burst open. "Dawn!! Are you okay?!" The frantic voice of Ash Ketchum, her travel parnter and crush, came from the dark figure in the doorway. Dawn was about to respond when another crash of thunder sounded, making her instinctivley run over and tackle Ash in a much-needed comfort hug. "D-Dawn! What are you-" Ash was cut off by the BANG of more thunder, and he gripped Dawn in suprise. She blushed, but didn't let go.
"So... You are okay?" Ash hesitantly asked.
"No! I mean, yeah, I'm okay,"-CRASH-"but I'm terrifyed!!" Dawn squeaked, hugging him closer.
"Oh. Well, what should I do?" Mr. Dense asked.
"Please stay here." Dawn whimpered.
"But I'm tired..."
"Sleep on the floor or something! Just don't go..."
Ash noted the timid note in her voice and gave in. He let go of her and made his way beside her bed to take a pillow. "Okay. How about-" CRASH BOOM
Dawn yelped and tackled him backwards, landing on the matress. Ash's cheeks flared up, but his concern for the bluenette overtook his embarassment. He stroked her head, which was square in the center of his chest. The storm continued it's route, each round of thunder growing weaker. Dawn felt herself slipping asleep, with Ash stroking her hair as she somewhat hug-cuddled him. When she fell alseep, Ash took notice but didn't move. He didn't want to wake her by getting up, so he just stayed there, falling asleep himself.

When Dawn woke up, she realized she was cuddling with the ravennette.

She blushed on instinct, but she poked his cheek to see if he was asleep.

No response.

"Ash?"

Nothing.

Dawn took the opportinity to study his facial features from where she was, brushing her fingers across his smooth skin.

(A/N This was the moment...

Maxie realized...

she doesn't have a freakin clue how to write for Ash Ketchum.

Screw you, Mr. Densey Boy)

"Dawn? What are you doing?" A voice asked from under her fingerips.

This brings us back to present time~

Crap.

Well, it wasn't really the word 'crap', but a much more... decorated version.

"U-uh... I was trying to wake you up!" She defended, turning a bright shade of scarlet.
"Like that?"
"Everything else I did didn't work!"
Ash thought for a minute.
"You know, you could've just did the thing they do in Fairytales."
Dawn blinked. "What thing?"
Ash smiled. "Well, originally it was the charming prince who did it to the beautiful princess, but I guess we can make an exception here."
Dawn was confused. "What thing? What's the thing?" She pestered, desperatley wanting to know.
Ash chuckled. Look who's being oblivious now. "This thing." He gently pulled her head down so their lips met, giving her a quick and soft kiss.
When he pulled away she was a blushing mess, and the majority of her was convinced it was a dream.
"Hey Dawn, you okay there?"
"I've got to be dreaming right now."
"Then let me wake you up."
Chu~

*side note*
This isn't one of my best works.

Please tell me if it's decent because I'm slamming my head against the wall in frustration.

ASHY BOY YOU ARE MY LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER TO WRITE ROMANCE WITH