0.7

To say the least I was extremely excited to see what Ashton had in store for me. I was hoping it would be something other than dry sex. That's literally all we've been doing for the past month or so and to be honest, I was a little bored.

I did as he asked, stripping down into my panties and bra and laying across the bed, awaiting his arrival. After about a few minutes or so, I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs and the door flying open with Ashton holding a container of chocolate ice cream.

My eyes widened, excited for what was to come. 'Princess, since you've been such a good girl today, daddy thought you deserved a treat.' He said, setting the container and spoon on the side table as he climbed over me.

His hands lingered down my body, sending chills throughout my body. His hands reached the clasp of my bra, quickly unhooking it and throwing it to the ground.

'Now's time for the fun.' He smiled, swiftly opening the ice cream and spoon and placing it in between my breasts and down my stomach. I winced at the coldness being applied to my body, but feeling it relieved when Ashton's tongue slid across my body.

'Oh my- fùck.' I moaned, arching my back off the bed. He pushed my body back down, hovering over me more to keep me in place.

Ashton continued to lick the now newly formed liquid off of my body, coming up a few times to peck my lips. Once he was done he looked at me, his eyes full of lust and I decided it was my moment to flip him over.

He was once again shocked by my sense of control. 'Damn, next time I'll have to tie you down.' He laughed, watching me grab the ice cream to place upon him.

I rubbed it across his abs and chest, noticing him wince at the coldness being applied. I placed the container and spoon back onto the side table and began licking up his ab line.

A moan escaped his mouth, causing me to smile at him enjoying this as much as I am. I reached his chest, taking my time licking the newly formed liquid from his body, teasing him along the way. I would nip at his skin here and there gaining a groan from him.

But before anything else could happen I heard those dreaded words of 'Chloe I'm home!'

-

'Chloe I'm home!' My mother called out, making me jump up from Ashton and look at him in fear.

'Oh my God.' I whispered, freaking out and it was clearly obvious.

Ashton did the smart thing and began to re-dress into what he wore before, throwing his shoes on last. 'Chloe where are you?' My mum called out, sounding like she was in the kitchen.

'In my room! Be down in a minute!' I called back, pointing Ashton towards the window.

'No need! I'll be up in a moment.' She called back and I felt like my heart was going to explode.

'The window Ashton.' I whispered/yelled, opening it quickly and basically pushing him onto the roof. 'I'll see you in school tomorrow babe.' I smiled, kissing him lightly and beginning to calm down with his touch.

'Don't get caught.' He laughed, climbing down off the roof and onto the lawn, rushing to his car that was parked on the side walk and not the driveway. Smart.

I wrapped myself in a rope, not having enough time to re-dress and then my bedroom door opened. 'Hey mum!' I exclaimed, opening my arms to meet her hug.

'I missed you so much honey!' She said, hugging my tightly, 'Hope your father didn't cause you too much trouble.'

'He only causes you trouble mum.' I laughed, pulling away from the hug and now sitting on my bed.

'Well, how about you get changed and meet me downstairs. Looks like you've been sleeping all day.' I nodded, watching her exit my room and my eyes shot right to my phone.

I looked at a few messages from Ashton saying he wanted to meet me tonight. He just couldn't wait till tomorrow could he? I replied with a simple 'Maybe' seeing as how it was going to be hard to sneak out of the house with my mum on high alert.

I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, hiding all the hickeys Ashton had given me for the past few weeks. I made my way down stairs not seeing my mum in the kitchen. I walked over to the dining room table, sitting down and pulling back out my phone, going through Twitter and instagram.

I looked up for a moment watching my mother enter the kitchen with brown bags in hand, the ones Ashton brought over earlier. Fuck.

'Did you order in?' She asked, setting them down on the counter.

'Yeah.' I replied, 'I didn't know when you'd be home and I wasn't going to make you cook.'

She began to take plates out of the corridors and placing Chinese food onto each plate. I laughed a little too loudly when I looked at my phone to see Ashton questioning what I was going to do about the food.

From Ashton:
Are you seriously going to eat that food without me? I paid good money for that!

To Ashton:
I'll repay you somehow ;)

From Ashton:
You know you will.

'Who's that?' My mum asked, gaining my attention. 'Is that the boy your father told me about?'

My heart sank. He promised he wouldn't say anything. What the fuck. I felt my cheeks go red at the question and my mum began to laugh.

'Come on Chloe, tell me about him.' She insisted, but what was I suppose to tell? He was my 26 year old music teacher fúcking me behind the scenes? Yeah no.

'Why?' I asked, 'We aren't dating anyways.'

'Well dad said it wasn't like that when he was here.' She replied, handing me plate of food. 'Now come on, tell me.'

'There's nothing to tell.' I snapped, annoyed that she wouldn't drop it.

'Was he the boy you met at summer camp? The one you'd never speak of?' This was it, this was my loop hole, but before I could answer I felt my phone vibrate in my hands. I looked down to see a text from Madison.

From Madison:
Don't lie Chloe. I have pictures. Your life is going to be ruined if you don't end this with Mr. Irwin. Fair warning.

Well fuck.

----------------

Yeah updates :3

I was listening to one direction while writing this and for some reason I couldn't stop laughing.

Oh my God I need sleep.

Might update again tonight cause u missed writing this story.

And did anyone see the pictures of Ashton and Bryana? Flm.

Anyways, I'm done rambling.

Ily

~Dani