1.1

+Ashton+

The drive over to Chloe's was the longest ride of my life. My thoughts were fully of doubts if the drug didn't work on Madison. She would remember everything that happened and put it all together and if that happened, I don't know what I would do. I wouldn't bring Chloe into it. I'd probably just say after I drugged her I went through all of her stuff, I mean no one would really know.

After what felt like hour which was only minutes, I pulled into Chloe's drive way seeing her car perfectly parked to one side, showing she was awaiting my arrival. I smiled at the thought of her body on mine and I quickly rushed into her house. I forced the door open and saw Chloe there sitting on the couch. 'Hey babe.' She said, standing up from the couch and coming towards me.

I didn't say anything, all I did was connect our lips together and pushed her up against the now locked front door. I unzipped the black sweatshirt that covered her beautiful body and saw her wearing that black lingerie that always made me crazy. 'Jump.' I moaned, watching her wrap her legs around my waist as our lips stayed connect. Whenever I was with Chloe everything felt right. She was the one I wanted, the one I needed.

I carried her up the stairs and opened her bedroom door, setting her down on the bed gently and climbing over top of her. She pulled at the hem of my shirt, making me pull away from the kiss and help her remove the clothing from my body. 'Damn, you're beautiful.' I smiled, seeing her slightly blush. I ran my hands down her body and her head flew back when I reached her jeans. My hands roamed over the button of her jeans and I heard her whine through her teeth. A slight laugh escaped my lips as I began to slowly unbuckle them.

Chloe's jeans were off her body in a matter of seconds as she was the one to actually pull them off. I left soft kisses up her thighs, stomach, chest and then reconnecting our lips. A moan escaped her lips allowing me to slip my tongue into her mouth. Exploring the new space as we both fought for dominance. Her hips rocked against mine, indicating she wanted more of a touch. Half way through the kiss I slid my free hand down to her clít rubbing it slow and softly. 'D-daddy.' She breathed out, pulling away from the kiss and looking me right in the eyes, hers were filled with pure lust. If only she knew what she was in for.

-

'In t-the drawer.' Chloe moaned, as I reached for the drawer, opening it to find the object I was looking for. Handcuffs. I pulled her hands up, placing the handcuffs through the headboard and locking her wrists tight. I then brought myself down to her pússy and placed a finger inside of her, pumping fast and roughly. Her hips thrusted against my finger as I applied another one. Every noise that left her mouth was a moan that I was causing, making me even more turned on. Hell, just looking at her turned me on.

I bent down, connecting my tongue to her clít, sucking softly on the delicate piece of skin. I felt her body jerk at the instant cool air I blew across her entrance, indicating she was close. I continued pumping harshly and finally getting her to release all over my fingers. I didn't take a second to waste bringing my fingers to my mouth and licking them clean. I looked up to see Chloe sweating and panting heavily, but either way she looked beautiful.

'Daddy, can I make you cùm?' She asked suddenly, making me smile at the idea. 'No, princess, tonight I get to pleasure you because you were such a good girl today.' I replied, seeing her pull at the handcuffs. 'Please.' She whined again, making me give in and unlock the handcuffs.

She didn't take moment to waste time flipping us over so she was now on top. She removed the thin layer of fabric that was between me and her small hands and watched has my member sprung free. She took me into her hands and began pumping forcefully but stopped suddenly. 'What the hell princess? Not the time to be teasing Daddy.' I hissed and watched as she reached for the handcuffs. 'I said its my turn.' She replied, handcuffing my hands to the headboard like hers were moments ago. Her sudden dominance was such a turn on.