1.6

+Chloe+

I sat on the bed I had been sleeping in the night before, going through social media so I could try and get my mind off things. I was scrolling through Twitter when I got a notification that I had gotten a text message. I opened my messages and noticed it was from Luke. I opened it quickly, wanting to text him back and tell him I wouldn't be in school so I couldn't take him to see Madison, but his text caught my eye when it was just a simple 'Sorry.'

To Luke: Sorry for what?
From Luke: They didn't tell you?
To Luke: Tell me what..?
From Luke: I told the police about you and Ashton.

I froze, gripping my phone tightly as I was full of rage. We had a deal, he said he would apologize to Madison and Ashton.

To Luke: Are you fucking serious? Luke why would you do that?! My mum hates me because of you!
From Luke: She's hates you, because of you. You're the one who got into it with Ashton. It's not my fault you both broke the law.

I felt the tears well in my eyes as I read the last text. I was angry, upset, frustrated and stressed. I clenched my phone tightly and chucked it at the wall of the office, watching it shatter before my eyes. I placed my face in my hands and continued to sob and think back on how this all happened. If I hadn't of gotten into a relationship with Ashton, none of this would have happened, but if I didn't start this relationship, I wouldn't know what love felt like.
My head jerked up when I saw Victoria come into the room. She must of heard my phone shatter on the wall. She looked at me with sympathy, looking at my phone laying on the floor and then back at me. 'How could Luke do this to me?!' I sobbed, burying my face in my hands again. I felt Victoria's arm wrapped around my shoulders as she proceeded to hug me.

She didn't say anything, probably because she didn't know what else to do. I felt hopeless. It was Luke's word against Ashton's and of course they would listen to Luke. I continued to sob as the thought of Ashton sitting in a jail cell for years popped into my head. But my crying was cut off when the door opened once again and in came Michael Clifford and Calum Hood.

-

I froze as they entered the room, feeling my body fill with anger and hate. I knew they were the two guys Luke was talking about that beat the shit out of Madison. 'Chloe..' Calum's voiced trailed off as I must of looked like a mess. 'What the hell are you two doing here?' I snapped, ready to explode. 'I'm sorry you can't be in here.' Victoria said, standing up from her seat and showing the boys th door. 'But the sheriff let us back here.' Michael argued but Victora didn't listen. She closed the door behind her and once again I was left alone and utterly lost in my thoughts.

I thought if I tried to lay back down and fall asleep all my problems would go away and I would wake up in my room with Ashton, holding him and listening to him telling me he loved me. I would wake up, go to school and go see Ashton before, during and after school. I would have deep conversations with him and tell him how I'm actually feeling and he'd listen and try his best to make things better. 'I just want this to be a damn dream!' I screamed, grabbing my hair and tugging on it harshly wanting all the damn pain to just stop.

I was sick of crying, sick of whining and sick of all the shit that was going on and all I wanted to do was go home.

-

'Chloe?' I heard a slight knock on the door. I sat up in the bed, hoping something would actually go my way. 'Come in.' I replied, watching the door open as both Victoria and Ashton came into the room. 'What's going on?' I asked, completely shocked Ashton was finally out of a jail cell. 'Ashton Irwin and Chloe Rose, you two are free to go.' Victoria said, causing a big smile to wash across my face.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Ashton's neck, excited we were finally able to get out of this hell hole. But before anything could happen I felt like the ground underneath me was shaking and everything around me was disappearing and that's when I heard someone yelling 'Chloe wake up!' In the distance.

-

'Chloe!' I heard one more time and this time I was fully awake. It was a fucking dream. 'No!' I yelled, running my hands through my hair. 'It was a fucking dream!' Victoria sat across from me as confusion washed across her face.

'Ashton and I were suppose to be out of here, we were suppose to go home and forget this every happened!' I cried out, being pulled into a hug. 'I'm suppose to graduate, get ready for college a-and be with a guy who truly loves me! But I fucking can't because he's behind bars for something so fucking stupid!'

'Chloe, listen-' 'No!' I cut in, 'I love him so fucking much, please just let us go. I can't live without him.' She sighed and pulled away from our hug. 'We can't do that. I tried everything to get Ashton out of jail. There's nothing we can do to stop it.'

And that's when my whole world came crashing down. The thought of not being with Ashton hurt a lot. He was my everything. He shouldn't be put away for one mistake.
'You can say good bye, okay?' Victoria said, pulling me from my thoughts. She helped me to my feet and I slipped on my shoes and followed her to the back room where Ashton was staying.

His head popped up as we entered the room. I couldn't help but cry, knowing that this was my fault he's here. It should be me, not him. He wasn't handcuffed which gave him full access to actually hug me. 'I'm so sorry!' I cried into his shoulder, holding him as tight as possible.

'Sorry for what babe?' He asked, pulling away from the hug and looking me in the eyes. 'Victoria told me you were going to jail.' I stated, turning to see a smile planted across her face. 'Chloe I actually need to tell you something.' She began, walking towards us.

'I talked to the sheriff and your mother. Your mother has dropped the charges against Ashton, the sheriff sees how heart broken you are about the whole situation and we have come to terms that Ashton will have community service for sixty days and will have to quit his job at your high school and get another one somewhere else.' She said, making my heart grow with excitement.

'Ashton Irwin and Chloe Rose, you two are free to go.'

And those words were finally real.

--------------

I'M SORRY ITS SHORT AND A FILLER!

Your probably wondering 'Why has this loser updated in so long?' Well my friends I have no excuse except in lazy.

And I've also come to terms about myself being Gay and its kind of weird writing smut between a guy and a girl sooooooo

But anyways this book is still alive and thriving :3

Okay I'm done. MORE DRAMA COMING. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

Ily

~Dani