0.8

'She threatened you?' Ashton yelled into the phone, pissed that my so called best friend would threaten both me and Ashton.

'Yeah.' I sighed back, laying back on my bed. 'Worst thing is, my mum knows about us. But she thinks I met you at summer camp.'

I heard Ashton groan in the phone as I finished my last sentence. I didn't blame him for being mad, I was a complicated person. 'Chloe.' He breathed out, gaining my attention. 'We had sex, like full on sex and your a minor. Does Madison know that?'

'I-I don't know.' I choked, knowing that something like this could put Ashton in jail. 'But they can't put you in jail if I say it was consensual right? I mean I went with it an everything they can't-'

'Chloe that doesn't matter,' He began, cutting me off from my sentence. 'They won't listen too you. They'll think I brain washed you.'

'But you didn't!' I yelled, covering my mouth instantly, hoping I didn't wake my mother. 'I can't loose you because of my mistakes Ashton.'

'This isn't your fault princess.' He replied, sounding sympathetic. 'If it's anyone's, it's mine. I'm the 26 year old guy in the relationship. I should know better.'

His words hit me. Was this really happening? Was my whole relationship being torn apart over a damn text message from my soon to be ex best friend. 'Ashton, please don't say what I think your about to say.' I pleaded, sitting up on my bed and bringing my knees to my chest.

'I just think it would be easier if we took a break-'

'A break! No Ashton I won't be okay!' I yelled, cutting him off, 'I'm a fucking mess without you! If I loose you, I have no one! And you're all I want!' By now I felt the tears fleeing my eyes and running down my cheeks. I was filled with anger and frustration that this one minor detail has caused. I couldn't loose Ashton. I refused.

'I'm sorry Chloe. It's for the best.' He sighed, 'I'll see you in class tomorrow.' And with that he hung up. I physically felt my heart breaking inside of my body. Everything ached. My stomach, chest and most of all my heart.

I pulled a pillow to my face screaming as loud as I possibly could, hoping my mother wouldn't hear. All I wanted to do at this moment was cry and scream at the top of my lungs. I wanted to call Ashton back and tell him how much he meant to me. Hell I was about ready to tell him I loved him.

I know he's only looking out for me, but that doesn't make me feel any better. I just wish I was 18 so I would be able to be with him. That's all I really want in life right now and Madison is taking that away.

-

I woke up the next morning covered in mascara and tears. Mainly because I tried to cry myself to sleep last night, but it only ended in me crying and crying all night long.

Honestly I really should be so hung over Ashton, because we have literally known each other for about 2 months. But he did make me really happy and feel wanted and that's all I've ever wanted in life. And now that's all gone.

I could hardly pull myself out of bed, let alone take a shower standing up, so instead I sat down in the shower with my knees to my chest just letting the steamy hot water from down my back. I sat in there for about a good hour, hoping my mum would leave for work and not notice that I didn't go to school, but sadly she had the day off today and she thought I'd be a great idea to drive me to school.

I stumbled out of the shower, dressing in black laced panties, a sports bra, sweatpants and a hoodie. Today was just not going to be my day. I combed out my damp hair quickly and pulled it back into a messy ponytail.