1.7

+Chloe+ (6 Months Later)

'Chloe Ann Rose.' My principal called as I was sat down at my seat among all my other classmates. I stood up and began walking up the stage steps, thinking back to everything that has happened this year.

After Ashton was set free from prison, we remained together but recently broke it off due to the stress of him finding a job so far away. He was about an hour and a half outside of town and it was just too much for us. It broke my heart to let him go, but I had to. It's what he wanted.

But as I walked onto the stage I saw a familiar face standing next to my mom out in th crowd. Ashton Fletcher Irwin. I almost froze in place, excited yet confused on why he was here.

I finally reached my principal and received my diploma like all my other class mates. We were all now being taken into the cafeteria where there is food and drinks. 'Congrats on graduating!' Madison yelled, pulling me into a hug. 'You too!' I exclaimed. Madison has been getting a lot better since the incident with Luke lately and I'm really happy to see her getting better.

Luke, Calum and Michael in the end apologized to Madison, which made me happy but I could never forgive Luke. I gave him too many chances to become friends with me again and he went behind my back. He put me and Ashton through hell. Sure, I still say hi once in a while, but we'll never be like we used to.

'So, I saw a familiar face today...' Madison stated, her voice snapping me from my thoughts. 'Yeah, I did too.' I sighed, grabbing a bottled water from one of the many coolers. 'Are you going to go and talk to him?' She asked, nudging me towards Ashton. 'I don't know.' I began, but before I knew it Madison had dragged me across the cafeteria and right in front of Ashton.

'Bye!' She squealed, running away before I could say anything.

We stared at each other for a while before he finally broke the silence. 'Hi Chloe.' He smiled, 'Congrats on graduating.' I smiled, 'Thanks, but why are you here?'

'You're mom invited me.' He laughed, 'I thought she actually hated me.' I chuckled, thinking back to how my mom tried so hard to keep me and Ashton from seeing each other, but it never worked.

'I'm glad you came.' I admitted, watching him smile a bit. 'Yeah, me too.'

-

'Daddy.' I moaned as Ashton pushed me up against the bathroom wall, locking the door quickly. Some how we managed to sneak away and were now in a heated make out session. 'Save that name for later.' He said, running his tongue along my bottom lip and forcing it inside.

'Jump.' He ordered and I did as told, wrapping my legs around his torso. He had one hand firmly on my ãss and the other holding the wall for support. He thruster against me, making me wet in between my legs, wanting him inside me.

I tugged onto his hair, wanting to hear him moan and which he did, making me smile in the kiss. I removed one hand from him and placed it on his chest, trying desperately to get his buttoned up shirt off.

But before we could continue there was a knock on the door. 'Is anyone in there?' We heard and suddenly froze. 'Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me.' I groaned, burgeoning Ashton's shirt back up and fixing my hair and dress.

We left the bathroom hand in hand but we didn't go back to the party. Instead we had other plans in mind.

-

'What times your graduation party?' Ashton asked, as he left open mouth kisses on my neck. 'Not until six.' I replied, looking over at the clock to see it was only three. 'Perfect.' He smiled, running his hands up and down my body.