Chapter 4

I was back at the bar, same spot as last time. I was waiting about an hour, wondering if he was going to show up. I was on my way to leave when my cell started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Anna Anderson?" Said a woman.
"Why yes it is, who am I speaking too?" I said hesitantly.
"I am with the New York Hospital, Mr. Jackson was found in an ally about 30 minutes ago. He is awake and is wanting us to inform you about it." She said.
"Oh... well thank you. Am I able to visit him now?" I asked politely.
"Sorry no, tomortow you can. He needs rest. He was severely injured." She stated.
"Alright, thank you."I said then hung up and went back to Alex's house and went to bed. I didn't tell him about the meetings. I felt I already am endangering Alex already just by staying with him.

I took a taxi home instead of walking, just to be safe. I was even effy about the taxi, I don't feel safe anymore. I probably should just move away from everyone. I feel he is going to attack Alex next or try and finish off Jackson.
When I got home.

"Hey Anna, how was the night out?" Alex said when he heard the door open while he was watching T.V

" Oh fine, left early because I was getting tired. " I lied.

"Oh well why not just head to bed." Alex replied back.

"Already planned on it." I said and left to lay on my bed.

I started thinking instead of sleeping about my situation. Why me? Why did he kill my husband and kidnapped Chris from us? Why did he attack me and my baby, John and I were going to have.... why us? Now he is coming back to haunt me again. This time attacking anyone around me.... Poor Jackson.... he is just trying to help me.... he is taking too big of a risk for me now. He needs to leave the case... while he still can...

The more I started thinking, the more I felt my existence is the problem. I mean if I am gone. No one else will get hurt right? The more I started thinking the more the idea was true in my head. It needs to stop now. NOW! The thought screamed into my head.

The next thing I knew, I was grabbing the bottle of sleeping pills. I started the bath tub and layed in it and downed the bottle. This is it. I'm done. I give in. I started to feel sleepy... and I leaned into the tub head under and my eyes started closing and lacking air and heavy pressure on my face. Good bye everyone. I'm sorry.