Chapter 2 Adjusting to life as a Werewolf Cowboy Outlaw

After my first werewolf cowboy outlaw killing spree. I woke up covered in blood and my clothes were torn up. I had no memory of what had happened. I heard someone coming so I stayed hidden.

I prayed that they wouldn't find me. But I was found the voice that I heard talking to me was the voice of my adopted mother Solana Talbot.

She said to me in a very gentle voice. Billy you are safe now. Please come out of hiding I won't let anyone hurt you and your older brother Lawrence.

I slowly came out of my hiding place. She gently took my hand and took me inside the house. So I could get cleaned up and rest. But I was still very scared.

That I was going to be put into the Lambeth asylum. I knew that if I was put into the Lambeth asylum that I was going to be tortured and they were going to do some very painful things to me.

But my adopted mother Solana Talbot would not let me and Lawrence be put into the Lambeth asylum.

After I had cleaned up and put on some new clothes. I collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep. I slept for a very long time.

I was told that I was asleep for eight weeks. I guess I didn't know how tired I really was.

I knew that the moon was going to be full again tonight. And I would become the werewolf cowboy outlaw again.

But it didn't happen because it was raining tonight.