Chapter 4 Caught and sent to the Lambeth asylum

My worst nightmare has came true. I was caught off guard. I was waiting for Hank Williams Sr to finish his concert. When I was caught by Inspector Garrett.

He took me to the Lambeth asylum. And my torture had begun. I cannot tell you what they are doing to me. I was in so much pain that I prayed for death.

But I knew that I would escape from the Lambeth asylum. Because I am good at escaping from jails there are no jails that can hold me.

After I had escaped from the Lambeth asylum I ran into the woods and collapsed to the ground. I don't know how long I had been unconscious when I was found by my adopted brother Lawrence and my boss Hank Williams Sr.

They brought me home to my adopted mother Solana Talbot. Where she doctored my wounds. As she doctored my wounds she said my dear sweet son I promise you that you and your older brother Lawrence are never going to be put into that terrible Lambeth asylum anymore.

I woke up and I tried to get out of bed. But I was just too weak to stand up without holding onto something.

My adopted mother Solana kept her promise to me and my older brother Lawrence.

Because we didn't get put into the Lambeth asylum. As soon as I am able to I will go back to work for Hank Williams Sr as his bodyguard.

But for right now I have to rest and get better.