Chapter 6 My favorite Songs

I know that this chapter doesn't go well with this story but I wanted to put two of my favorite songs in this so please forgive me for changing it up a little.

Song number one is: cross the Brazos at Waco.

On the Chisholm trail midnight and Carmelia was on his mind because of the life he had chosen Carmelia had left him behind too long he had been El bandio Carmelia had left him alone. Today someone had brought a message that she been seen in old San Antone. Cross the Brazos at Waco ride hard I'll make it by dawn cross the Brazos at Waco I'm safe when I reach San Antone.

He glanced over his shoulder the posse was nowhere in sight he had sent for Carmelia to meet him on the banks of the Brazos tonight. Carmelia was waiting as he kept a promise he had made such a long time ago as he dropped the guns that she hated in the mighty Brazos below. Cross the Brazos at Waco ride hard I'll make it by dawn cross the Brazos at Waco I'll walk straight in old San Antone.

Then the night came alive with gunfire he knew that he had been found the ranger's badge shown brightly El bandio lay on the ground. Carmelia knew he was dying she kissed his lips for the last time she heard him whisper cross the Brazos at Waco ride hard I'll make it by dawn cross the Brazos at Waco I'm safe when I reach San Antone.

Song number two is: seven Spanish angels.

He looked down into her brown eyes and said say a prayer for me she threw her arms around him and whispered God will keep us free. They could hear the riders coming. He said this is my last fight if they take me back to Texas they won't take me back alive.

There  were seven Spanish angels around the altar of the sun they were praying for the lovers in the valley of the gun. When the battle stopped and the smoke cleared there was thunder from the throne and seven Spanish angels took another angel home.

She reached down and picked the gun up that lay smoking in his hand. She knew the gun was empty and she knew that she couldn't win. She said father please forgive me but I can't make it without my man. Her final prayer was answered when the riffles fired again.

There were seven Spanish angels around the altar of the sun they were praying for the lovers in the valley of the gun when the battle stopped and the smoke cleared there was thunder from the throne and seven Spanish angels took another angel home

Cross the Brazos at Waco is by Billy Walker please check out the video to this song on YouTube.

Seven Spanish angels is by Ray Charles and Willie Nelson please check out the video to this song on YouTube