Chapter 2 ✲♡

A month later and I still haven't told the rest of the girls that I'm pregnant. I wasn't showing much so I could still disguise any form of bump that was there.

Rose's Pov
As I headed down stairs I was greeted by my parents and Noel. "Morning love. You feeling okay?" My dad asked. "Yeah surprisingly I'm feeling good" I say "Thought tonight we could all have a nice meal, Noel you're more than welcome to join" Ella says.  "I would love to thank you Ella. Come on Rose let's get to school" Noel says smiling. "See you guys later" I say.

At school.

I see Hanna and Emily.  "Hey Rose" Emily says. "Hey Em" I say  "Rose I've got to go but I'll see you around" Noel says "Okay. See you later" I say then giving Noel a kiss. Noel then decided to whisper in my ear " I love you both" he then smiled. "I love you " I say smiling back. "Never thought I would say it but You and Noel are actually so cute together" Hanna says. "Thanks Han" Aria and Spencer comes along. I suddenly get a wave of sickness and I quickly run to the bathroom. "Excuse me" I say. "What's wrong with Rose?" Spencer asked. "Not sure she didn't feel good yesterday night so maybe it's catching up with her now" Aria says. Aria decided to check up on me. "Rose?" I hear Aria sweet voice. "Ughh I think it's finally hitting me now" I say flushing the toilet. I then come out. "Listen Rose when do you think you'll mention it to the others?" Aria asked handing me some chewing gum. As I was taking the gum I got a text. It was from Noel.

Hey baby mumma. I have second period free. Fancy meeting up? Xx

I reply back. As I was I started to feel worse.

Hey , I think it's finally catching up with me and I feel terrible I might have to leave early xx

"Aria Im going to head home I don't think I get through school." I say washing my hands. "Go home and rest" aria says hugging me.

I leave to go home... except I don't make it home... something or someone knocked me out...

Authors Note. This is happening when Ali is missing Mike been braking into houses yes I've mixed it up but oh well. And A is around but it's beginning.