Chapter 5 ✲♡

It was a gorgeous Saturday morning but it was and wasn't a gorgeous day, this is the day the Hastings family burry Ian Thomas. Ian was a creep I always got a bad vibe from him. The girls informed me that Ian had inappropriate videos ones that included the girls changing, dirty videos. Make me feel nauseous. Ian worked at the school. I never told anyone but during a period of time when me and Noel were broken up, Ian must of hard I was single and tried it on with me after all he had a thing for younger girls but I never allowed it but that didn't stop him. I've never told anyone. Although A knows because that bitch knows everything. I decided to tell Aria.

"I knocked on Aria's bedroom door. "Yeah, come in," she said. I looked at her and smiled. "Aria, I need to talk to you before A says anything," I said, taking a deep breath. "What is it, Rose?" Aria asked, sensing that something was up. "It's about Ian... and what happened because of him," I said. "Go on?" "It was around the time when Noel and I broke up, and he was dating Mona. Ian must have found out I was newly single, and as we know, he has a thing for younger girls. He tried to get with me, but I knew he was dating Melissa at that time. I tried everything to get him to leave, but he wouldn't," I said, taking a deep breath. Aria had tears in her eyes. "Did he hurt you, Rose?" she asked. "He asked to meet me at the kissing rock, so I did, but I regretted it. He tried it with me again."

Flashback- TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
I knew what I was doing was not a good idea. I made it to the kissing rock. This made me feel strange as this is where Alison met Ian that's why I knew it was a bad idea. As I was waiting I heard a twig snap and I jumped. "Thought you would come" Ian says with a smirk. I roll my eyes.  "What do you want?" Ian gets all flirty "I want you and well let's just say you know something about me and I think you know what I'm after as well" I knew exactly what he wanted but I wasn't going to give it to him. "I Don't Want you.  And maybe I do. I'm not giving it to you though. Don't worry it's in a safe place." I say.  I could tell that was annoying him and he was getting angry. "Just tell me where it is" He says trying really hard to flirt with him like that would work. "I'm not telling you.  Stop flirting with me to get your precious videos that include my sister and her friends" I say with a bit of disgust. Ian then comes over to me and starts playing with my hair. "I want those videos now not just because it has your sister and her friends there's another video that I need and I need it now" Ian says getting closer and closer to me. I really don't know why he thinks flirting with me is going to help. "Never" is all I say. Then he slaps me. " I know you know where they are so I'll ask again. Get them for me. Understood" Ian say with a anger in his voice. There's clearly a video be needs. But Caleb has been working on them. "I said never" next thing I know I'm out cold and I feel blood dripping and I wake up in the hospital. End of flashback.

I didn't realize I was crying. "I never told anyone about that until now" Aria hugs me. "Oh Rose. Ian was a nasty man. Who saved you then?" I whip my tears away "Noel. He told me as Ian left a few scars." I say getting of Arias bed. "Scars?"Aria says. "It's how I got my scar on my head and then there's one near my stomach" I show her and I see the look of anger, hurt, sadness. "Aria I'm okay. I've got a little one on the way. Me and Noel are stronger than before. It's okay. After all I'm the oldest sister so I it's my job to protect my sister and brother" I smile. Aria just gives me a hug. "I love you" I sigh with relive " I love you" Then I head out.

We went to the Funeral and I could tell the girls were feeling some form of relief and to be honest, so did I. After we buried Ian and we were leaving. I couldn't help but notice Aria and Ezra talking and I suddenly could see it. No, surely what I was thinking wasn't true. Was Aria seeing Ezra outside of school? I couldn't  help but think it. Just then I got a text message. I look at the message.
Like father like daughter. Looks like Aria takes after your father. Don't believe me Ask her. -A

I just started at the text message and wasn't sure what to believe. I mean I know I shouldn't believe A but it's right My father had an affair with a student. Aria and Ezra seem cosy.

A little while later back at home.
I decided to confront Aria and ask. "Aria?" "Yeah" Aria responded back. " I need to ask you something and I need you to tell me the truth so please don't lie" I say with a firm but calm voice. Aria just nodded. " are you seeing Ezra Fitz outside of school. I mean don't lie." I could see this took Aria by surprise but she sighed. " I don't know how you know but yeah it's true..."

I had so many questions going though my head and I wasn't shocked that A once again was right...