Always Have Dessert First

Later that evening, Yoongi called to let you know he would be on his way to pick you up in a few minutes.

"I'm almost at your place now, Yoongs."

Taken by surprise, he says, "What?! When will you get here?"

He hears a knock at his door. "I'm here now." he hears you laughing on the other side of the door.

He opens the door, ready to tease you. But then he sees you, and his mouth gaps open in surprise. Not waiting for him to invite you in, you step inside.

Being a little cheeky, you say, "You are going to catch flies if you don't close your mouth." You laugh at him, and he regains his composure.

You knew this new dress would blow him away. He always liked you in black. You knew the mini dress with the thigh-high boots with heels would definitely get his full attention. He can't stop roving his eyes over you, causing you to blush slightly, but the outfit is definitely working as you intended.

He says, "Um, about dinner." he swallows hard as he looks you over from head to high heel. "Um, I can cook us dinner here." He stands back so you can walk past him so that he can close the door.

You gently touch the sides of his face and kiss him. He wraps you in his arms and kisses you back. Holding your hand, he leads you to the kitchen counter and lifts you onto one of the high stools.

You smile and laugh when his touch tickles as his hands travel down your sides and across the top of your legs. Once reaching your knees he turns and walks to the other side of the counter.

He starts clearing his throat.

"You ok, Yoongi?"

He raises his finger to indicate that you should give him a minute. He gets a glass of water and then turns back to you.

After taking a few swallows of cool water, he says, "I will cook us dinner here. I wouldn't dare take you out tonight."

You pout at him. "Why?"

 "Why?"

He comes back around the counter and stands in front of you. Looking you over once again, he says, "I don't feel like fighting off every man within a mile radius of you tonight."

You laugh and playfully hit his shoulder. "Stop, it's just me. You won't have to fight anyone off. I don't want anyone else."

He gently pushes his way closer to you, slightly parting your legs, and he stands there staring at you. Then, as if he had made a decision, he says, "Let's go out to eat." He lifts you off the stool and holds your hand, leading you back to the door.

"But Yoongi, wait. I thought you wanted to cook?"

He says as he grabs your purse and hands it to you, "Dessert will  . . ." with a smoldering look as he glances over your body again, "Dessert will be had here."

You grin, asking, "Coffee and cake?"

Once outside, he opens the car door for you and says, "You and me." 

You blush and your heart starts to beat rapidly with anticipation.

He holds the car door open for you to get in, then gets in on the driver's side. He leans to you and pulls you to him. His tongue technology brings back so many sensual memories with him.

Suddenly, you want your dessert first, "Yoongi," you whisper almost breathlessly, "Can we have dessert first?"

He grins. You have never seen him move so fast in your life. The next thing you know, your door opens, and he takes your hand and leads you back inside.

You turn quickly to hug him and hit the door, knocking it into him. He grabs his knee in pain. "Ugh."

You blush deeply. "Oh my god, Yoongi, I'm so sorry."

He starts laughing and looks up at you. "That's the girl I know and love," he says, lifting you in his arms.

He uses his foot to shut the door, then carries you to his room. He says, "I think you and I should always have dessert first."

Smiling as you tighten your arms around him, you say, "And often."

You hear him chuckle as he puts you back on your feet, and his hands start to undo the zipper down the back of your dress. His warm hands, followed quickly by the room's cool air, send shivers and goosebumps all over your body. His gaze falls down your body with your dress. He lays you down on his soft bed, and the first serving of dessert begins.

He pulls away from your thoroughly kissed lips, hot and seductively plump from kissing. He says, "Mm, sweet and delicious."  

You both are deep into the best dessert of a lifetime, devouring each other with kisses. 

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed this story. There are more to come in the series "Serendipity."