Chapter 1: Childhood friend

P.O.V. Jaune

I was in a good mood today nothing could get me down. Not even Carbon and his little crew could even began to scratch the surface of my happiness. I this morning had gotten a letter from my childhood friend [Name]. He and I had been best friends as long as I could remember. He always had this unmatched amount of energy about him.

However the last time I had seen him was when I left to attend Beacon Academy. I was sad that he decided not to attend he said it had something to do with his family and the family business. That's why when I got a letter from him saying that he was going to attend I felt like I was king of the world.

The letters exact contents were.

Dear Jaune

Hey man it's me [Name] it's been a while I know. Hey! Listen got some great news! I get to attend Beacon Academy with you! Isn't that great! If I know you your probably just as excited as me. Anyway I should be their in three days time this letter should arrive in two. So that means I should arrive tomorrow I hope to see you then.

P.S. You're gonna have to introduce me to all your friends hopefully none of them have taken my place as your best friend. I also look forward to meeting any nice lady friends you have ;).

sincerely yours: The one and only [Name]

He was right I was as excited as him. His energy at times could rub off on people. I would without a doubt introduce him to everyone and if he ended up dating one of them that's fine. He may not seem like it but I know he is actually a really loyal guy. The only reason his relationships came to an end was because they broke up with him.

His loyalty was always proven he had no problem giving anyone who gave his friends trouble a good beating. I know he'll make a great addition to the school.

P.O.V. Change Pyrrha

I had noticed that today Jaune had been in a good mood. The source of his energy was unknown to everyone but he was in a good mood better than I had ever seen him in at least. I figured I'd approach him on the subject at lunch.

P.O.V. Change third

The usual people were at their usual places. Everyone was eating their lunch until Pyrrha decided to speak up. "So Jaune what's got you in such a good mood today?"

Everyone else at the table looked at the blonde in question. He smiled a million dollar smile and said. "An old friend of my is coming to attend Beacon Academy."

"Really who is he?" Yang asked. The response she got was a smile followed by "His name is [Name] he has been my best friend since were still in diapers. I was sad when he said he couldn't attend but this morning I got a letter saying he's going to start attending."

"I can't believe it!" He said with pure joy. "My childhood friend's joining tomorrow!" Jaune exclaimed happily."that would explain the good mood." Pyrrha said.

"Well what's he like?" Blake asked trying to find out more about him.

"Well he's really nice. He has [h/c] hair that comes down to [h/l] he also has [e/c]. He has no problems with anyone really that is until you mess with his friends. If that's the case you just want to hide and hope he doesn't find you." Came Jaunes response.

"So he's strong?" Pyrrha asked.

"Well yeah but it's not his strength that will get you it's his speed. He's fast like crazy fast I've seen Ruby and then I've seen [Name] and I hate to say it but [Name] is faster. He also has an insane amount of stamina. I once saw him run on a treadmill for three hours straight without running out of breath or sweating."

"That's a lot of energy." Weiss stated not really caring.

"Well I can't wait to see him again. He's helped me out a lot and I personal can't wait to see what I can do for him." Jaune said with determination.

"So he asked with your help on something?" Pyrrha asked.

"Yeah he did but I don't think I should tell you what it is." Everyone just loomed at him with a strange look on their face. "It's kind of personal and I don't think he'd appreciate me telling everyone what he trusted me with."

"Hey Yang where's Ruby?" I asked she looked at me and said "Ruby's sick today. She's at the house."

P.O.V Change [Name]

I watch as the ship I was on pulled into the docks. "So this is Vale . . . I love it!" I said as I jumped the rails and ran into the city. "Okay first things first find Jaune. Then find an enemy. After all that if I'm lucky I'll find a girl. Hopefully one that won't cheat on me like the others." I said aloud all except for the last part which I added mentally.

As I walked down the street I came to the building I was told to meet Ozpin at. He lead me to a dorm with three other people in it. They introduced themselves as my new team. 'Not like Ineeded one.' I mentally said.

I know I know the importance of teamwork blah blah blah but seriously who actually needs a team when you got me. If you partnered up the whole school into groups of two and told them to fight to the death. The persons team I was on would win for the simple reason they had me.

I am not trying to come off as arrogant it's just facts. I know what I'm capable of faster than most stronger than most. I know I'm no genius when it comes to math but I am genius when it comes to fighting. That's why after some thought convincing my parents to let me come here really wasn't that hard.