Chapter 5: it's official

P.O.V. [Name]

We stopped and looked our little tonged war only for me to look over and see Yang. I felt myself lose some color but lucky for me Ruby came to my rescue. "Hey Yang good news I was the girl [Name] had a crush on isn't that great!"

She nodded and left the room right after saying "your seven minutes are up."

I walked out with Ruby intertwining her fingers with mine. I looked over to see Jaune giving me a small thumbs up. 'He fucking knew.' passed through my head before I turned my attention back to Ruby.

"What do we do now?" Ruby asked.

"Well how about we all watch a movie?" I suggested. I heard all the females in the room practically yell out a yes.

I let them browse threw my movies. They finally settled on a Romance movie. I then saw exactly which movie they had picked out.

I then went and sat next to Jaune. I then started whispering to him "Hey Jaune get ready to be bored out of your mind for the next couple hours."

"Why?" He asked as they slipped in the movie.

"The movie they picked out is a romance." I stated looking at him.

"Well that doesn't sound to bad." He stated shrugging off my statement.

"Jaune it's over five hours long." I stated as he looked at me.

"Why is it so long?" he asked looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know. Just one more thing if you fall asleep and wake up at the end pretend to cry." I said as the opening to the movie started to play.

"Why?" was the last question he managed to get out before Phyrra came over to Jaune.

"They die at the end." I said as I made my way over to Ruby.

I then walked over and started to watch the movie. About halfway threw the movie I noticed that Ruby had started to fall asleep. I smiled at how cute she looked in her sleep. After a couple of minutes she did fall all the way sleep and her head fell into my lap.

I decided to try and ignore it and continue watching the movie. After a couple of minutes I to felt myself start to fall asleep. When I woke up I noticed all the others had left my house or at least I thought all of them.

I went to try and get up and felt my legs being weighted down. I then looked down and saw that Ruby was still on my lap. I looked to a lap that was beside my coach and saw a note on it.

I picked it up and read what it said. "Hey Yang here anyway I noticed that Ruby had fallen asleep in your lap and you were also asleep. I just couldn't bring myself to wake her up so I'm leaving her in your capable hands for the night.
P.S. If you try anything funny I'll kill you."

I then put the note back on the night stand and picked Ruby up Bridal style and took her to my room. I then placed her on my bed and laid beside her. I then thought of how bad this could end up. 'I hope to god this doesn't count as anything funny.'

I wrapped my arms around her and felt her snuggle into my body. I then looked at her and kissed her on the forehead. I could have sworn I saw her smile in her sleep.

I covered us up and let sleep overtake me once again.

P.O.V. change Ruby

I awoke in a bed and looked around the room I had absolutely no idea were I was. I looked around and looked around to find I was in bed with [Name]. I felt my face heat up and ran threw everything that could have possibly happened.

I then felt him stir under me and he to woke up. "Morning" He said as he rose up from the bed. I felt my face heat up.

"Did we do anything?" I asked as he kissed the top of my head. I saw his face turn almost as red as my hood and he struggled to answer me.

"W-what n-no Yang decided to leave you here and I just figured it would have been a better idea to let you sleep in my bed then to let you sleep on the coach." he said as his face became even more red which seemed almost impossible.

"R-really?" I asked not totally sure on what he was telling me.

"Y-yes I would never try anything without your permission I swear." He said as he got up from his bed.

"Well what about the others?" I asked as he looked at me with a confused look.

"Why would I want to try anything with them I already have the most amazing girlfriend." He said which oddly enough made me blush even more.

"So how about we get you back to the rest of your team." he said this as he grabbed my hand and I felt odd for a second it was like a tingling sensation. The next thing I knew I was in the middle of my dorm.

"How did we get here so fast your house is almost twenty miles away?" I noticed that all the others in my dorm room were still asleep.

"I used my semblance to get us here." He said as gave me a kind smile.

"I guess this is a short good bye then." I said not trying to sound sad.

"Yeah but I'll stop by with some cookies later today though." I felt myself hug him on pure instinct before I placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"You're the best boyfriend ever!" I exclaimed which woke the rest of the room up.

"I'll see you later then." He said as he suddenly vanished from sight and a small amount of electricity stated behind on the floor.