Chapter 3: a party

[Name] P.O.V.

I was walking down the streets of the new city I was living in. I wanted to learn every inch of this place other than the fact there are a lot of people that are racist against Faunus here this place really isn't all bad.

I was walking into the park when I heard a voice call out to me "Hey [Name]!" it sounded oddly familiar it was a female voice and I couldn't identify who it belonged to.

I turned to see one my Jaune's friends she wasn't wearing the usual Beacon uniform today was a off day so she had on a black and red skirt type of deal going on.

"Hey Ruby." I said as I looked at female form in front of me. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked trying not to show how embarrassed I really was.

"Jaune said you went out to explore the city and I wanted to help you." She oddly enough said this with a slight tint of pink on her face I decided to ignore it though.

"N-no thanks I'd rather go exploring by myself." I said in a bit of a shy tone.

"AWWWW come on [Name] being by yourself is no fun plus Jaune told me that you loved company." I hated the fact that she and Jaune talked about me for the main reason I had a crush on her and Jaune didn't know when to shut up.

She never asked him anything personal but I still didn't like the fact that he would just willingly give away information. It was for this reason I kept my crush on her a secret but he did know that I liked someone.

"First I want to show you to this awesome place that sells cookies!" She exclaimed excitedly before she took my hand and drug me to a nearby candy store.

We walked through the store until we got to the cookie section of the store where Ruby's eyes became stars and she walked through each row looking at the cookies with hunger filled eyes.

It was then that I heard a low grumble the source of the low noise was the stomach of my female friend that was next to me. She covered her stomach and scratched the back of her head sheepishly .

"I. . . could buy some cookies with you want." I felt my face heat up as I said this. The figure in front of me squealed out in excitement and she did something that only made my face heat up even more.

When she had heard this she lunged forward at me and gave me a hug before she got on her toes and gave me a kiss on the check before she rushed off with a excited "Thank you!" 'damn I need to buy her cookies more often.' I thought as I walked behind her.

Ruby had gotten several different type of cookies before she went to the clerk and waited for me. I walked behind and paid for her cookies. As we walked out of the door. She eat one of the small cookies happily.

I then remembered something I had forgot to tell everyone. "Hey Ruby." I said as I continued to walk forward.

"Yeah what is it [Name]?" I then faced her and saw that she was holding the bags rather close to her.

"First off don't worry I don't want any of your cookies." as I said this I noticed she relaxed and let the bag hang loosely. "The thing is I forgot to tell everyone but I'm having a party at my place tomorrow night. I was planning on inviting people but forgot. So I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Can I bring my Friends?" she questioned.

"Of course bring everyone you want to bring the only other person I told besides you was Jaune and I know he'll show up." I said rather excitedly.

"Well what are we going to do?" she once again questioned.

"I honestly hadn't given it much thought but if worst comes to worst a quick game of truth or dare or seven minutes in heaven should fix that up." I said as I once again turned to her.

"That actually sounds kind of fun. . . Hey [Name] do you like anyone?" this caught me off guard.

"Y-yeah I d-do. W-why do y-you ask?" I stated as we walked by.

"J-just a little bit curious was all" she said this with another slight tint of pink covering her face.

"Well I hope you bring some people that will make the part interesting it won't be any fun with only you me and Jaune now would it." I said in a somewhat mocking kind of tone.

She then rushed off saying "Don't worry I won't" she quickly faded from sight. I let out a somewhat sad sigh she was completely oblivious to my feelings and yet at the same time she could ask the weirdest questions.

I walked home and started to get everything ready for the party. I set out some soda of different kinds I set out some chips as well as a couple of different types of sandwiches. I soon heard a knock on the door and went to it.

When I opened the door and saw Jaune as well as the rest of his team. I gave them a smile and let them in. When I did I announced "Their are a couple of drinks and some sandwiches on the table in the living room."

As they did and got what they wanted I walked back to the door as I heard another and saw the members of SSSN and RWBY. I then let them in and told them what I had told the first group to arrive.

As I entered the living room I saw Jaune flash me a smile as he stood up and announced "Alright everyone raise your hand if you want to play some party games." To my surprise everyone raised their hands even the Weiss had decided to participate.

"Alright then what should we play first?"