chapter eleven

khamyri a'lesia koltonFriday | September 27th

Friday | September 27th

"damn it smells good in here." xho complimented, licking his plump pink lips.

"thank you, how is the food?" i question, sitting across from him with my water bottle and chips and guacamole in hand.

"its amazing, you put ya foot in this shit." he smirked making me blush and roll my eyes.

Xho leaned back onto the couch and i snuggled up to him, "how did things go with ya son's father?" xho raises his brow.

"It went better than expected, I'm just glad he is making progress to be in mari and baby girls life."

"but enough about me and him," i whisper, straddling his lap.

"oh, you on demon time, huh?" he chuckled placing his hand around my neck making me smile a little.

I look deeply into his eyes, grinding against his lower half. His left hand cups my butt, squeezing it. "what happened to taking things slow?" he mumbled above a whisper.

"we can still take things slow" i shrug leaning down to him, i peck his lips and he deepens the kiss by adding tongue and sucking on my lips.

Xho picks me up and carries me to my bedroom. "promise you gone be quiet though."

"promise" i smirk and he lays me down on the bed, hovering over me. Xho kisses from my lips to my inner thigh, switching from kisses to licks.

"fuck, xariq." i gasp adjusting to the two fingers and tongue combo.

He sucked on my clit while fingering me hitting my spot. "oh my fucking gosh" i moan out, gripping his head while my eyes roll to the back.

he detached his mouth from my clit making a popping sound, his thumb flicked up and down my dripping wet slit. His tongue dipped back inside of me doing figure eights than going back to sucking on my clit. "shit, that feels good." i moan, squirming underneath him.

"stop tryna run from me pretty girl." his low raspy and seductive tone vibrated against my flesh.

"fuck, I'm going to cum. don't stop." i whimper relaxing my body and reaching my orgasm.

"khamyri did i tell you to cum?" his brown eyes turned cold and his jaw clenched.

"n-no."

"you think shit a fucking game, huh! get up and arch that back." he instructed, i turned around putting a pillow under my stomach and deeply arched my back into the bed.

Xariq sent two harsh smacks to my cheek making me moan, he rubbed down my slit.

"here" i said handing him the condom, he slid it on with ease and inserted himself inside me.

My mouth fell open at his size, "oh, shit"

He slowly pushed himself further into me I grip the sheets on both sides of me and threw my head back. His thrusts were slow and deep.

"Xariq, please i can't take it." i begged.

"take it, you almost there pretty girl." he coached, taking a handful of my hair, wrapping it around his hand & tugs it.

He fastens his stroke, I adjust to his size and throw my ass back while he continues dicking me down.

I feel my orgasm building up, "don't stop."

"shit" he groans hitting my spot, a fit of moans fly out of my mouth as i release my orgasm all over him and the sheet.

Xariq lays next me on the bed he pulls me closer to him, "I'm bout to take a shower." I tell him, getting out of his grasp.

"i'll join you."

"ok" I nod and he climbs out of bed coming into the bathroom with me. we take a shower together and he gets dressed to go back to his house. I got dressed for bed, changed my sheets, and finished up my school work for nursing school. I doze off after submitting my paper to my teacher.

a/n:

this was a rather short chapter (unlike the last few)

welp, khamyri got freaky under the sheets 😮‍💨

the potential "beau" 👀👀

Dejaun Xariq Daniels "Xho"

"Xho"

Dejaun Xariq Daniels "Xho"

Zaevion Shareef Whitlock

thoughts?

05/02/2024