chapter thirty three

khamyri a'lesia koltonfebruary 4, 2024wedding day

february 4, 2024
wedding day

I deeply exhaled, looking myself over in the mirror as i calmed myself down. "you can do this, this is what you've always wanted & today is finally here." i smile in the mirror.

"are you ready?" my dad's voice boomed breaking me out of my trance, i look back at him and nod. "let's get you married." he kissed my temple and i interlock my arm with his.

"you look beautiful baby girl. i am so proud of the women you've become and i couldn't ask for a better man for you than the one he has already given you." my father smiled, lightly squeezing my arm.

"thank you dad, that means a lot to see, i just wished mom was here to see us grow up." i sigh.

"she has always been with you even when you didn't know it, she's watched you girls grow up and never missed you guys first anything." he informed, making me furrow my brow.

I made a mental note to ask him about it later in the day. We walk out of the bridal room to where the ceremony is being held.

We stand at the closed double doors, sharing one last look as musiq soulchild begun to play, the doors opened and i begun to walk down the aisle with my father on my side.

My eyes watered seeing jhyzir standing at the alter with a big smile plastered on his face and he wiped his eyes.

jhyzir omiri jackson

I cursed myself under my breath as i watched the love of my life and soon to be wife walk down the aisle looking gorgeous as she usually does.

"here you go bro." zae whispered from behind me, he handed me a tissue and i wiped my eyes.

I took a deep breath as she stopped in front of me, "you look amazing" she mouthed, wiping my eyes dry.