chapter thirty

khamyri a'lesia koltonthe same day

the same day

"baby, where you at?" jhyzir called out.

"I'm in our room" i semi-yelled, closing my laptop as he came into our room. he walked over to me and kissed my forehead, "we gotta talk." i sighed, nervously chewing the inside of my cheek.

"what's wrong queen?" he frowned sitting in front of me on the edge of the bed.

"do you remember that party at sean's house? the same day we had that huge fight & what happened after that? well that night i was drunk and i could barely remember what happened the next day...j-jarel took advantage of me a-and h-he..." I sniffled averting my gaze from him.

"what did he do? khamyri, talk to me." he frowned, sadness in his eyes. I took a few deep breaths, "he raped me jhyzir & i think jhymari is his." i sobbed.

he looked at me too stunned to speak.

"please say something" i sniffled as tears stained my makeup.

"i'ma kill him." he said through gritted teeth, standing up from the bed.

"baby, no! please." I grabbed his wrist, he turned back to me and mugged me.

"what the fuck you mean no? khamyri he fucking raped you & got away with that shit. nah his ass is dead. where he at?" he raised his voice making me jump.

He snatched away from me and stormed out of our room and down the stairs. I followed behind him.

"you fucking sick nigga! you rape my girl and think you getting away with that shit?" jhyzir spat venom, punching jarel right in his jaw making him stumble back and fall.

"JHYZIR, PLEASE!" I screamed cupping my mouth, watching as they threw blows at each other.

"Aye that's enough!" nario and zae said pulling the brothers apart. Zae spun Jarel around to face him and sent two more blows his way.

"you nasty ass fuck nigga" he spat walking away from a blooded jarel. "call the cops." zae rolled his eyes walking out the living room.

"damn, you just got knocked the fuck out." jasir shook his head standing over top of jarel.

He kicked him in the stomach making jarel spit blood on the hardwood floors. The girls came over to my side, hugging and crying with me.

"watch your fucking back" khamryn mugged him, spitting in his face.

"i want my son, khamyri. tell him his real daddy coming for him!" jarel chuckled standing up from the floor. He couldn't care less about loosing a bond with his brother in his mind their bond was already broken when jhyzir was a little kid, getting all of their parents attention and awards in school.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around walking over to him, "over my dead fucking body! if you touch my son i will kill you my damn self!" i spat venom, slapping him across his face.

He chuckled rubbing the spot, "that can be arranged my love." Jarel licked his lips at me making me shiver in disgust.

"ay baby, let's go." he spoke up looking pass me. I turn around and furrow my brows as milan steps forward walking pass me and to him.

"wow, really? i knew it was some shit to trust you." i scoffed shaking my head at her.

"i'm sorry" she mouthed with fear in her eyes.

"can we beat this hoe ass?" khamryn cut her eyes at milan, ki & riel co-signed.

a/n:

well shit i didn't expect that to turn out how it did 😵‍💫

i guess expect the unexpected wtf

khamyri told jhyzir the truth, do you think it'll change anything in the future?

milan turned out to be a snake, did y'all see that coming?

thoughts?

05/23/2024