chapter twenty nine

🚨 WARNING 🚨
this chapter involves SA (flashback) if you do not want to read it please skip or exit off this chapter ✋🏽

🚨 WARNING 🚨this chapter involves SA (flashback) if you do not want to read it please skip or exit off this chapter ✋🏽

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

khamyri a'lesia kolton

I sat in the living room watching youtube when the doorbell rang i loudly sighed to myself, paused the tv and walked toward the door.

"who is it?" i questioned switching my weight to my left side while placing my hand on my hip.

The person didn't say anything so i opened the door, mentally rolling my eyes at the person standing in front of me.

"wassup sis in law, where is my baby brother?" his raspy deep voice spoke pulling me into a hug which i didn't reciprocate.

"he ain't here and what you doing here?" I frown, rolling my eyes.

"why you gotta attitude? get over that shit, it happened years ago beautiful." he whispered caressing my cheek, i clench my jaw while breathing slowly.

"don't. touch. me." i grit smacking his hand away from my face making him smile devilishly.

"i remember you used to hate it when i touched you in certain places" he continued to smirk, leaning down to my face.

He placed a wet kiss onto my right cheek than whispered into my ear, "how is my baby boy?"

Tears brim my eyes as the unforgettable memory replayed in my head. Flashback starts...

An overly intoxicated 16 year old, khamyri danced on top of the table while Riel tried to get her down, "come on riri! you are drunk, we gotta go!" riel sighed pulling at her best friends leg.

"Fine! you're no fun." khamyri huffs climbing down from the table, they walk toward the front door to get some fresh air.

On the way to riel's car, jarel spotted khamyri, calling her over to him.

she stopped and walked toward him making riel groan. "you good ma ma?" he asked raising his brow, a sly smirk plastered onto his face but she didn't catch it.

"y-yeah.." she hummed, shifting her weight.

"you leaving already? the party just started. hang out with me. she fine ima take her home." jarel told riel, who hesitated at first but he insisted & she trusted him, both of the girls did.

"okay...riri call me in the morning ok, love you stinka." riel smiled, hugging her best friend goodbye before walking to her car.