back in routine

(the title of this chapter is also referring to the fact im back to making chapters LOL. originally it was supposed to just be for how [y/n] was going back to their usual routine but now like.. now that i think about it this is a good title)

(im sick. and coughing. my throat hurts bru 😭😭😭🙏🙏)

(anyway, chapter time. enjoy. also it's short, sorry in advance)

[your pov]

i decided to check the ratings of my circus. it's been.. a week or so since ive actually performed with Mr. Puzzles.. and also a week of my employees being gone. surprisingly, it increased to 4.9/5. how is it 0.1 off... that is just a little bit infuriating. i guess ill wait for it to go back up to 5 and wait til my employees appear again before i start another show. i dont want my viewers to get suspicious on why only a TV guy was performing.

why not take the time off of performing by going to the convenience store?

[time skip]..

..to work.

i snap back into reality as i stare at the customer in front of me. it was an old man, clearly above 70. maybe even 80. no, 90. he stared at me back. he was blabbing about how we don't have the thing he wanted in the store. i told him to get out if he was going to cause a scene. he told me to respect the veterans. oh, my bad i guess.

i sigh as i gave the old guy a product for free. he said "danke!" (thank you in German)
....

...

..wait a minute.... (please tell me you get the reference 😭🙏)

..i turn around to see.. what was his name again? Mr. Puzzles? oh yea. he was also working at the convenience store. he told me he got beat up by some brats and now the only way he can live is by having a boring life by working at a job he doesn't actually like. which is this convenience store.

he was in his uniform. it was a green apron.. and everything else was something you could choose yourself to wear. to be honest, green suits him a little.

i went to open the cash register and realised ive havent even served a single customer today. Mr. Puzzles had a full register.

maybe i just wasn't concentrating when i was working. oh well. i could care less. he lives with me anyway, i can just use his money right???

he had his head off, placed on the counter. there was some funny cartoon playing on his screen. it looked familiar but i just couldn't put the name on it.

wait, is he watching it? how? his head is the tv?? or his his neck his eyes? what..

suddenly his decapitated head jumped at me and showed me some dancing roblox slenders.

i stared at him in disgust.

(yea that's all i have guys.. cliffhanger! these are like small little snippets of your life with him HELP lol)

515 words