redemption

(hey author here)

(sorry for uploading so randomly, like i could upload daily and then suddenly delay the next chapter by a week-)

(anyway, here's the next part of "double stories" lol)

(YOUR POV)

it's been an hour since ive met the crew and honestly, i love how their personalities are so unique and have variety. they aren't just the same person in different skins.

i sat in the gaming room with Mr. Puzzles next to me. he looked like he was nervous, or even scared in some way.

i caught up with everyone about what happened with the "Puzzlevision Arc / saga". they both had their own points proving their innocence so instead i made both sides apologise to eachother.

(SMG4'S POV) [woah someone other than you this is crazy]

We literally just met this person like, an hour ago, and now the exact same person is trying to get us to get along? I mean, I don't mind peace-makers, but I can't see myself forgiving Puzzles after what he did..

After IGBP, the castle was gone. We had so many memories in there, and all of them have just been dumped into a huge hole. Peach became some sort of SCP. At least we have the Showgrounds now, our new home! It was doing better, I honestly thought we'd finally be free from all this.. this DRAMA, but then this fucker shows up and manipulates us into his freaky show to get control over everyone in reality. If everyone else in the crew forgives him, I won't.

I know myself that I can be stupid, or outright outrageous, but I can also think maturely. I guess I just won't get involved with this.

I begin to walk out the gaming room. [Y/N] glances over to me.

"SMG4, right?" [Y/N] began, "where you off to? it's something important i gotta say"

"The toilet, gonna take a piss lol"

"what lmao ok"

I wasn't going to the toilet to piss.
I think I'm going to work on a video in there. "Skibidi Toilet" is trending. Mostly used in content farms and 3 second videos for children's attention span. I think I might grow a Skibidi in a toilet-

[your pov again lol]

i knew they probably won't just get along in two seconds right when i tell them to apologise so how about i change it up?

i own a circus, so like i could make them all perform together.. but without the pressure of getting high ratings or being forced to act this way or being brainwashed. they'll just have fun performing, being themselves, with just a small sentence as how they should all do teamwork together.... uh, if that makes sense anyway

plus, my employees are gone. so like, i could use this crew right? ill give them fair pay since im FUCKING FILTHY RICH and they'll all be happy and NOT forced and can come perform IF they WANT to! isn't that much better?

wait, back to the point. i started drifting away there.

i explained my idea to the crew and Puzzles, and they all seemed to agree, except Mario.

"what's up?"

"Can my pay be spaghetti instead?"

"what- uh, well- okay?"

"YAHOO!!"

..

i guess that's settled.

after that, i was in this.. bomb and coffee.. coffee.. bombs.. café? and like Mr. 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 sat with me.

he was about to say something but then stopped, and then began again.

[Puzzles' POV]

this idea [Y/N] had in mind is strange. i mean, for my whole life ive only been trying to perform to get high ratings to control the whole world and make it a better place so everyone's BORING lives can be spiced up to a life those have in a TV show. but now this person is saying we can work together to make a show for fun. a play for pure silliness, none of the stuff i was trying to do. what if i mess up on stage? what would i do then? would there be people watching?

i stare at [Y/N].

how am i supposed to say all this?

suddenly, the emo looking SMG walks up to our table.

"So like, y'all want any drinks or?" he began.

"ill get apple juice." [Y/N] said.

"You're in a café and you get apple juice?"

"you have a problem with that?"

"Okay fine, one apple juice. Anything el-"

"dude i said apple juice not ONE apple juice. give me your whole apple juice STOCK."

"..Uhmm... we currently only have one cup."

"how does that even work?"

"Eggdog likes apple juice too."

"oh. okay. fine."

"One apple juice. Anything else? ..You?"

he shifted his attention to me.

"i won't get anything."

"Fair. I mean you have a literal TV head, not like you can drink or anything."

the purple grape emo thing walked away and seemed to be getting apple juice for [Y/N].

...

what was i going to say again?

(author here, yea, again)

(it's kinda hard to write this cause erm well Y/N could be any gender with any pronouns so like i just mostly used [Y/N] as a placeholder where a pronoun is supposed to go. i dont wanna get cancelled on wattpad.. that'd be so funny lol help)

(this might be the biggest chapter ive ever typed up. ok im gonna be honest i come up with all this from my head without any drafts and shit so like if it doesn't make sense that's the reason HELP)

(uh does anyone wanna add me on discord cause like im lonely and my friends are mostly dead and i feel like they don't want to talk to me 💀💀)

(if so my Discord user is : keebeeby )

(next chapter will be the circus show.)

971 words