Betrayal

After a quick call, Detective Mie went to the coffee shop near Tokyo Tower to meet with one of Takao's henchmen. Turns out the henchman was Naruko Tsubaki, one of Manju's friends! As they sat inside, Chinatsu cleared her throat and began speaking. "You do realize that you will be imprisoned for being an accomplice with a mass murderer, right? On the other hand, if you tell me what other plans he will attempt, you will only be in detention in the nearest koban."

"What? Isn't that the same thing, Detective? Besides, I did not do several crimes lately..." Naruko asked confusedly.

"No, you will stay in a small cell in the koban for one day if you are innocent. When you are found guilty, you can possibly be imprisoned for life..."

"Okay, okay. I can explain..." Naruko cleared his throat until he saw Takao outside. "Oh, shit! There he is!" He pointed at the window.

"Huh? Is he looking for you, Mr. Tsubaki?"

"Well, don't worry about me. Be concerned on the criminal! Look closely on what he will do..." Chinatsu turned around to see Takao from afar. Luckily, Takao did not notice the coffee shop and tested his new, invisible gun. The shape of the gun was similar to a blaster gun in Star Wars, but the sound of the gunshot was silent. "Perhaps you joined him in his killings, did you?" Chinatsu faced closer to Naruko and that made him flustered. "Uhh, alright! I did, but only once..." He faced the other side.

"Hmm, I don't need your response for that, since you're not smart enough to conceal your identity..." Chinatsu sat straightly again and turned at the window to watch Takao.

"I told you that I'm going to surrender, right!?"

"You will still be placed in detention, Mr. Tsubaki..." Chinatsu gasped when she saw that Takao was holding something and fired at the businessmen.

"Ohh, my... *frowns* He's shooting who he wants to kill... This is getting insane... *Turns to Naruko* Uhh, Mr. Tsubaki?"

"YES!?" He panicked. "Can you go outside and approach him near here? I will just verify his appearance, then you will come with me as he leaves..."

"Can't you just arrest him on the spot?" Naruko asked sarcastically. "It is not my duty to arrest criminals, Mr. Tsubaki... Besides, there will be a lot of processes to make before he gets arrested. Geez, did you ever pay attention at class?" Chinatsu replied with a pout.

"Uhh, I didn't go to colleg-" Chinatsu pushed him to make him approach Takao. "JUST HURRY UP!"

When Naruko went outside, he waved and shouted at Takao. "MASTER! Are you still busy there!?"

Takao got angry upon hearing and ran to Naruko. "Shh! Can't you see what I'm doing right now!"

Chinatsu peeked at the window and watched their conversation. "Hmm, so one of the reports of the witnesses is correct... He is really a chubby criminal and runs surprisingly fast for his size..." She thought.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? I've been looking for you everywhere and you don't even respond!" Takao shouted furiously.

"Huh? I was just hanging out with my friends..."

"You've always been like that, dude... Boys like that are traitors..."

"I've never betrayed you! *wipes his flowing tears* Besides, I have something to confess..."

"I knew it! You've been hiding something ever since you came... Since last month, you are always away."

Naruko kneeled and begged for mercy. "I am your henchman, right? But where is my right to freedom, HUH?"

Takao laughed sarcastically. "Boy, there's no such thing as freedom in this world. Those reformists you read in books; they're delusional! The only true freedom is power. If you're powerful, you can do everything even if it interferes you!"

Naruko began to cry. "Let's talk about this, huh? What did you do this time, Na-ru-ko?" Takao added with a hint of anger.

"Fuck you! Why will I tell you? You don't even care about me even once! Forget it; I won't spill it!"

Takao was surprised by his words. "Repeat that answer!" He tugged Naruko's shirt and punched his face quickly. "Argh!" He stumbled and there was blood on his face.

"Be glad that you work in a rich workplace when there are poor people roaming around and finding money!"

"Guess I have no choice..." Naruko stood up and decided to punch Takao back, but Takao dodged his punch and lifted Naruko to throw him. "You thought I'm a slowpoke? That's where you're wrong!" He shouted.

"Ohh, shit... I wonder what the criminal will do with Mr. Tsubaki. I can't just help him..." She thought worriedly.

Naruko stood up quickly and attempted a high kick on Takao's belly accidentally and it bounced. "Huh! That won't budge!" Takao brought out an invisible stick and lashed Naruko's body until he collapsed. "AUGH!" Takao struck him repeatedly and more blood was scattered on the ground.

"SAY SORRY! HUH! HUH! HUH! *Strikes him repeatedly until Naruko moans*" Takao laughed silently.

The crowd saw the whole scene and they were surprised as they didn't want to come close.

"Should we report this to the police?"

"Maybe not. They look like they were just fighting..."

"Damn, that's a lot of blood right there..."

Chinatsu stood up with a determined face but resisted herself as she wanted to save Naruko. "When will he stop? And how did he beat Mr. Tsubaki using the air?" She thought anxiously. The crowd ran slowly to avoid being targeted by Takao.

Naruko's face was bleeding and he can barely speak. "This happens if you betray your master..." Takao stepped his face hard. "Yo-yo, oww! OWW! LET, ME GO!" He tapped his foot quickly.

"Huh? I can't hear you. Too bad, you've chosen this path. Now... *releases his invisible blaster gun* I'm going to end you... I don't need a brat like you anyway..." Takao aimed at Naruko's face, lifted his foot, and shot his head. His face exploded in a few seconds like a confetti with his eyeballs showing and his brain scattered to pieces.

Chinatsu almost threw up when she saw the incident and decided to stay longer as she called for help. She felt traumatized by the incident. "I shouldn't have commanded him... I didn't know the criminal is that scary..." She thought.

The waitresses called the emergency services to report the killing and Chinatsu called the department. "Emergency; this is Detective Mie speaking. I have witness on the mass murderer. Tell the others to confirm identification as I have several photographs." She spoke politely.

Back in Tokyo Police Department, Chinatsu was in a standing position as she reported. "I met with one of the witnesses claiming to be the mass murderer's henchman, but he was killed shortly because I saw them conversing with each other near Tokyo Tower."

Detective Hiraki became confused with her report. "Then why didn't you help the witness?"

"Huh? Are you crazy? I might get killed as well! Besides, we detectives are not granted permission to arrest them..."

"Chill; I was just kidding! Well, you actually have a point..." Hiraki slightly laughed and fixed his suit.