CHAPTER 75

Reaching Hogwarts was the only thing Anushka wanted now. She was too excited to go there, talk to the people and see everyone. So when we reached at the Hogwarts station, she was jumping around, excited like the 11 years old kids, but even more causing the kids to look at her weirdly but she didn't care and roamed around with a huge grin. 

She sat with me and the twins and lately Lee joined us and we told him about everything, it took him very shocking but he was calm all the time and welcomed Anushka. Later she was taken away from Ginny as she wanted to meet her with Luna so I let her. 

It was okay until the station but as we entered the building, she was electrified. She looked around with her wide eyes while the twins and Lee mocked her, just the way they did to me.

"Come on now" I chuckled and we walked inside the castle. 

"Isn't she supposed to be with the first years for sorting?" Lee asked. 

"We are already a Gryffindor, but for her I think it'll be just like how it was mine." I shrugged. "But Dunno"

Anushka nodded in understanding, I had already told her my stories that how I came here and how were my days here. So she knows how it'll be her or maybe different? We don't know. 

We walked to the great hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table me with Fred and across me Anushka who sat in between Lee and George as they talked with her while she looked around in amusement. 

I chuckled at her face, turning my face to the Professor's tables, my eyes immediately went to the person whom I don't want to see, Pink toad. She was looking around with her fake tight smile, her chin held high as she did. 

I moved my gaze away from her and started to fidget with my fingers as I looked down at he empty table with thoughts roaming around my head. 

"Nothing will happen Ash, it'll be okay" Fred held my hands and squeezed them. 

"Ooohh, I see Umbitch" Anushka said, looking over to her. 

I sniggered, saw George looking at Anushka with a smirk. "You know, it's so coincident that I named her when I first heard her name." 

"Really?" Anushka grinned, then looked at me, I nodded. She chuckled looking back at George. She pinched his arm and beamed. "Same Pinch." 

"Ouch! What was that for?" He yelped, holding his hand. 

Anushka rolled here eyes "It's because we have some similarity, and so I did it" She smiled. 

"Huh.." George nodded in understanding. "But you pinched me very hard." 

"Was meant to" She smiled up at him. 

George looked at her and smiled, I frowned as I saw them , I was about to speak when Dumbledore's voice came in. 

"Good evening students! It's very pleasure to see you all back again from your Christmas break" He smiled as Students murmured in agreement. "Now, I would like to say we are having a new students this year- she it's the half of the session and you will be very surprised but the one who is joining us had a severe accident before joining her 4th year this session, her grandfather requested me to have her in the mid session and she's here now" 

Students started to looked over here and there, trying to see who the new student is. The professor's table were confused too, except McGonagall and Snape, they know already. 

Anushka kicked my leg under the table, I raised my eyebrows. "He's so good at lying" 

I snorted, followed by the other 3 boys. 

"Now, let us welcome, Anushka Sharma!" He started to clap, causing everyone to do so. 

We beamed at the nervous Anushka who chuckled weirdly. "shit" 

She stood up hesitantly, no looking at anyone and started to walk to the sorting hat while smiling at Dumbledore. 

The twins and Lee started to whoop, causing her to chuckle as she looked at them. 

She sat down on the stool, the sorting hat on her head and after a good 2 to 3 minutes the sorting hat shouted 'GRYFFINDOR'

The Gryffindor table shouted loudly, especially us, Me, Fed, George, Lee, golden trio and Ginny. She walked over to us and chuckled. 

She sat down on her same seat and nodded at people who welcomed her. "This is bloody brilliant!"