CHAPTER 78

ASHWINI'S POV

"Come here!" Fred said as he, Lee and George dragged me and Anushka to the common room.

"Ow! My foot you idiot!" Anushka slapped George's arm looking down at her feet.

"Sorry love." George winked at her let her sat down on the sofa beside me as Fred did.

"Whatever." Anushka rolled her eyes and I could see the pink tint on her cheeks growing.

"We are not going to continue Hogwarts tomorrow." Fred said sadly, pretending to be sad.

"We know!" I and Anushka said together with a smirk.

"Shit I forgot that they know everything." Fred mumbled.

"Tch shame" George followed him back.

"That's so cool you two know everything!" Lee giggled.

I chuckled at him.

"So... I gues you know the plan too?" Fred asked with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"No, I forgot." I shook my head.

I could see Anushka giving me a questioning look but I ignored her.

"Great! So here's the plan!" Fred grinned up and started to tell us how they will be doing it.

"Wow, really wicked." Anushka beamed at George as he completed the plan work.

"I know right, the fireworks plan was mine." George smirked.

Anushka chuckled, shaking her head.
"If I had a phone, I would have captured Umbitch's face when you all did it."

I nodded in agreement.

We looked at the three boys looking at us in confusion.

"Uh.. English please?" Fred asked.

I snorted. "Phone is a muggle device you know.. a new muggle thingy..you wouldn't know, I'll explain later."

I turned my face to look at Anushka. "I have my phone in my bag bit it's not charged."

She tched knowing there's no charging board here. "It would be so awesome to use here and capture everything!" She exclaimed looking around the common room, a dimple formed up on her right cheek.

"I know right, I used it at the beginning when I came here but forgot to click photos, I was too scared." I shook her head.

"Girls!" Lee called us, we looked at them, they were in confuse. "Whatever the fhon is, please not now, we three angels are really confused."

"Right" We nodded.

"Hey girls and boys...hey babe." Alice came and hugged Lee.

"Hey Liss " Lee grinned down at her, kissed the top of her head.

I looked at them lovingly. Anushka groaned beside me with George too.

"Sorry but I've to steal him for a minute." Alice smiled at us  apologetically.

"No worry Alice, you can have him for a whole night." I winked at her.

"Shush Ashwini." She blushed taking Lee by his arm.

He left us a toothy grin and disappeared with her up to the dorm.

"Couples." Anushka mumbled, drinking the coffee which she served herself from the table.

"Couples." George nodded following her action.

"Singles " I and Fred mumbled with a smirk.

They didn't heard anything and just sip on their coffee while staring at the fire place.