START

I always wanted to be normal, just once in my whole life. I always dreamed a life where my mom would wake up in the morning, and my brother would follow me to school. At school, I would chat with my friends without being scared. I would eat lunch together, and go home together. You know, the school life that everyone has, and thinks that it is normal. But not for me. 

Extraordinary. That is the word that could explain me. 

I was far from being ordinary from my birth. My family was one of the few families that was given a superpower. Harter, which was family, was given the power to control 4 elementals. People always think that it will be super cool to have superpowers in my life, but the reality is not what you think. Families with superpowers were always discriminated against and were treated as criminals. The families became mad at how the Government treated them and planned a rebellion. The results? They lost. Perfectly. And that happened when I was just 5.

So what happened? Well, because of that so-called rebellion, I lost my mom. She died while fighting. My dad was executed after the rebellion. My aunt, who was my dad's older sister, was also killed while fighting. And my uncle was executed with my dad. My 2 cousins brothers, Henry and Adrian, are in prison. I was in that prison until I was 13, and after that, I lived by myself in a small apartment. 

When I left the prison, I promised one thing to myself. To hide myself perfectly. I changed my name to Ellie Kim, not Emma Harter. I learned how to control my powers.  I also changed how I looked. I wore fake bodies to make myself look fat. I wore baggy clothings. I was now Ellie Kim, just a normal teenager, who goes to middle school. 

I went to Sky Middle School, near my small apartment. I made friends, thankfully. The first year was very smooth. Nobody seemed to recognize me. Some mean friends made fun of how I looked, but that wasn't the problem because that wasn't my real body. Then I went to the 2nd year. The 2nd year also seemed pretty smooth. I even got good marks on my test! But the problem happened in December of my 2nd year. 

This fucking school said they would do this called blood test. I don't know why but they said that we must do it to attend school. Okay, I get it. But why the fuck are they doing a DNA test? I was 100% sure that they would figure out who I was. I WAS SCREWED. 

The rules were pretty simple. We just need a drop of blood in our samples. I was really scared while submitting my sample since this test could end my whole life. But nothing happened. NOTHING. NOTHING. I graduated 2nd grade without any problem. I even got a prize from the teacher. Thank god. 

But that wasn't the problem until I got this call.....

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment