Hello

"I am...umm... Emma Harter, but I live as Ellie Kim. That all you need to know, " I said with a cold tone.

"Anything else? I heard you had powers. " Mr. Lee said.

"I...umm...err..... can control elementals." I said, shaking a bit.

They didn't say anything but nodded. J drink my coffee while looking down.

"School starts next week. We, especially Selena right here, are going to call you a lot to her office since we have some problems with you. But trust me, we'll make sure nothing happens." Mr. Lee said.

"Oh okay..thank you"

" School starts at 8:20 am next week. Don't be late. You can hide yourself like you did for 2 years. And meet me after school that day" Ms. Park said.

"Okay," I said, standing up.

"You may go now." Mr. Lee said.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

" Oh and one last thing. Don't bring weapons to school. I know you have some" Ms. Park said, smiling.

I nodded and walked back, touching the gun inside my pocket.

The walk to home was quite short. I usually listened to music, but my head was too busy thinking too many things. What happened and why. Why am I going to school again. Why. Why. Why are they letting me go to school. I have spent 9 years at prison, but why aren't they putting me back?

I went inside my apartment and pushed myself into my bed. I wanted to sleep. My head was hurting a lot. A LOT. I lay in bed for 10 minutes, forcing myself to sleep.

After 10 minutes, I got up. No. I could not sleep. That is not happening to me today. Maybe I should grab something to eat.

I wore black pants with a black sweater, a black coat. I didn't want anybody to notice me, so I just wore a black mask and a black hat. I looked at the mirror and found myself looking like a thief. I laughed a little bit, putting the gun in my pocket.

I left my house to have some spaghetti. Then I remembered I also needed to cut my hair. I think I might do it today.

I walked to the subway to get a haircut. I have a special place thar I cut my hair. It is kind of far, but it is definitely worth it.

I left the subway and talked towards a small building. It looked like it was going to collapse. People will never think that there is going to be a hair salon, but there is. A good one. Owned by my friend. 

I opened the door of the abandoned building. There was dust everywhere.

"Tony! I'm here! You should clean the building, there is dust everywhere. "

"Duh, cleaning is not my job. Besides, you are the only customer"

Tony said with a smile on his face. Tony Hades, also known as Tobias Hades, is from House Hades. House Hades in known for their ability to grow flowers. Tobias, being the last heir of House Hades, has a ring in his finger decorated with emeralds. Green was always the color that represents House Hades. I have mine decorated with aquamarine. Blue was the color that represents House Harter.