~ 15 ~

,,damn download already!!" Jungkook let out in frustration that his assignment is not downloading. "I'm completed!!" Jimin shouted in happiness. "99% and ME TOO IM FUCKING DONE!" Taehyung screamed. "You guys fucking shut up! I still dint cross 50%" jungkook cried out. "Who told you to redownload it five time! When you could wait patiently and could have completed with us" Jimin teased to make jungkook regret his decision.

"Come o- oh wait!! It's loading!!! DAMN IM COMPLETED TOO!!" Jungkook cried in happiness. Although it was a really simple assignment, it was like fighting a war and wining them.

"Allllright!!" Jungkook started eagerly, arms up in the air. "This shit is over!!" Jungkook exclaimed. "So?" Taehyung asked. "Tch- I don't know" jungkook let out. "Then why were you acting like you were gonna tell something amazing" jimin laughed. "I don't knoww!!" Jungkook giggled.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Oh my phone" jimin said searching for it. He borrowed jungkook's charger to charge his phone. "It's in the hall, near the couch." jungkook pointed out.

"Yoongi's calling!!!" He screamed after seeing the name. "You'll never gonna finesh talking Jungkook teased." Jungkook teased which made Taehyung giggle.

Taehyung's giggle is jungkook's everything. He looked really cute while giggling or smiling, Adoring his smile.

Jungkook started leaning closer to Taehyung

But snapped back to reality.

Fuck why is reality so ugly! I wish I could be in my dream forever...

"Well... assignments are completed before the due dates. What shall we do now?" Taehyung asked. "We cou-" Jungkook cut off himself from saying the next. "Sorry?" Taehyung dint properly hear what jungkook said. "Well... I don't know... maybe we could go out somewhere?" Jungkook managed to tell something normal. "Like where?" Taehyung asked. "Maybe... a café?" Jungkook suggested. "Oh that would be great! Let's go then!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Can we go now?" Jungkook asked. "Yes! now!" Taehyung exclaimed in joy. "Alright I'll get ready now!" Taehyung got up. "But you don't need to get ready, you are always beautiful" Jungkook let out without knowing.

Oh shit I'm fucked up! What did I even say!?! Jungkook thought to himself closing his mouth, kinda blushing.

"Thank you!" Taehyung blushed and quickly ran to get ready. Seeing him running cutely once again made jungkook fall for him.

After five minutes jungkook and Taehyung both got ready to go out. Jimin was still talking with yoongi.

Jungkook and Taehyung were putting their shoes while jimin gestured 'where are you going?', still talking to yoongi and jungkook mouthed "café". Jimin kinda smirked and waved at both of them while they exited the house.

They both went to the garage to take the car but Taehyung found a black super bike near it. "Is that yours!!" Taehyung exclaimed admiring it. "Yeah" jungkook replied. "Can we go in that bike insted of going in the car?" Taehyung insisted. "W-why not?" Jungkook blushed a little. "Alright let's go!" Taehyung jumped in joy a little while jungkook was putting on his black helmet. "Taehyung..." jungkook said giving him another helmet which was blood red in colour. "Oh wow thankyou!" He said and jumping to hug jungkook. Jungkook quickly hugged back, blushing mad without Taehyung knowing.

"Alirght get on the bike" Jungkook said while closing his face shield of the helmet. Taehyung got on the bike, quickly tied his chin strap and closed his face shield.

After jungkook started the bike Taehyung went even closer to Jungkook and wrapped his arms on jungkook's waist.

That sudden move made Jungkook blush so bad, biting his lips to not smile.

They reached the café, jungkook went to park his bike and they both got off the bike, removing their helmets.

The café looked beautiful and greenish. It was like they were in a cute field with flowers, having a picnic. "Aw this café looks so cute!" Taehyung awed at the cute leaves hanging by the wall. They looked really aesthetic.

They found a table to sit in. Taehyung was really excited but jungkook don't know why.

They looked at the wall where the menu is written. The café looked really unique.

"I want brownies!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook was so into Taehyung. He looked very cute. "You are not ordering anything?" Taehyung asked. "Oh-" he snapped out.

He was looking at how cute Taehyung was and forgot to order.

"I'll eat brownies too" jungkook said and went to the counter and ordered some brownies.

He came back with the brownies in his hands and served himself and Taehyung.

"Thanks a lot!" Taehyung thanked smiling which made jungkook turn around and blush. "W-why did you turn around?" Taehyung asked. "Oh nothing" Jungkook replied quickly.

They both were enjoying their brownies and were having a good chat with eachother.

After a few minutes Taehyung got up "where are you going?" Jungkook asked. "Just a minute, I'll be back." He said. "Okay" jungkook replied.

"Alright let's go" Taehyung said while cleaning his hands with the paper towel. "The bills?" Jungkook said making his way to the counter. But Taehyung stopped him and said "I paid them already let's go home" , "why did you pay the bills? I would have paid it right?" Jungkook grumbled. "Why not? You took me to this café, even agreed to go on a bike while you again went inside the house just to get me a helmet. Why should I not pay the bills for you?" Taehyung reasoned. "But-" , "No buts just agree!" Taehyung protested. Jungkook sighed and said "Thanks Taehyungie hyung" which made Taehyung blush a little.

"Well! Let's go home!" Jungkook exclaimed. "I bet jimin would be still talking to yoongi" Taehyung teased. Making jungkook laugh. While they both left the café getting on the bike, finally going to home.