Off the Trail IV

Warning: Monster Erotica, woman x monster, tentacles

Amon lifted me up once more and began to lower me onto his hard cock. I moaned and wiggled my ass as he pressed through my walls. His thick dick head alone stretched the width of my inner channel. The burning from being stretched open ignited a fiery arousal in the pit of my belly. The pleasure coursed down through my center and zipped straight to my toes and my tits. He leaned up and captured both my nipples between his sharp teeth and sucked, one side hard, the other light with his hot mouth. I hissed, back arching upward to push them further into his mouth and thrust my hips in rhythm to the pangs from his fangs.

"Oh, fuck!" The moans escaping my mouth were broken and dirty.

A strange laugh, like a cough came from his chest.

I gasp and hold my breath when he slowly lowers me again to take him deeper.

His voice purring the command, "Open your thighs more."

"Okay," my word shakes when I swallowed my nerves. The sheer size of his cock made my passage slick. Each thrust has been done slowly to work his cock deeper. A sense of fullness and a little bit of pain shoots up my spine. My core and passage ache as it stretch. This thing could not possibly fit all the way inside of me, not without being torn asunder.

"Fuck," I whimper as his cock seem to continue. Each thrust slowly bring him in, bit by bit, and each time a fresh jolt of bliss shot up my spine and right to my clit. Each thrust has his thick shaft slide deliciously against it and the pleasure made my whole body. He watches as his cock disappear inside, while licking his fangs with his long, raspy tongue.

"Almost there. " His gruff whisper slides over my nerves as his shadow coiled around my shoulders, nipping its way up and down my back. The appendages shoot off electric tingles of pleasure. The pleasure and pain becomes so overwhelming I'm struggling between rolling my hips and squirming off his impalement.He gave another growl, almost a sound of encouragement before his hot grip clamps down harder on me.

"Your greed little cunt wants more ." A huskily growled the words of lust in my ear, giving the edge of it a lick. He lifted me up once more, emptying me of his invasion only to lower back down faster. I tense. Each inch brings me pleasure and pain at how impossibly large his cock is compared to me. My inner channel is full to the point of bursting. A new feeling, something bigger was coming.

" Oh, my ... What?"

I cry out as my ass smacks against the tops of his balls. He's now inside of me fully, and yet I don't understand how he fits. I wriggle in discomfort, trying to stretch, adjust and make him fit. He hissed his breath with the same intensity. The motion did little besides force me to flex and shift upon his massive member. It does nothing for me, even as his cock seem to bulge inside me.

" Relax ... Ava."

"Too Much!" I moaned as he grind his hips upward.

He had gone too fast, impaled me with too much.

Ava! You've always taken your challenges head-on and this is the adventure of the lifetime. My inner slut cheerleader rallied me on.

If he keeps fucking me like this, I think I know what going to happen. He will kill me with orgasms and his size. I mentally giggle. I need to calm him, and his shadow. Or He will shred me to ribbons and fuck my mutilated corpse. I can't really have my parents find me like this. Can I? My inner naughty demon snicker.