|In Blood & In Kind|

'True evil is more attractive than anything else. But evil has many forms, and one of its most lethal outcomes is self-destruction.' John Clare.

~•~

AMANDA

Ecstasy. Not the feeling. The taste. It shook me to my core. And I lose track of time as I get lost in the experience of the heady narcotic I took earlier, paired with the sensation of this young man fucking me.

He was so good to me, and despite his roughness, I didn't want him to stop.

With every single thrust, he fucked me with a fervor unlike anything I'd felt in a long time, and while I moaned halfheartedly, my entire body shook with ecstasy.

"Do you want me to come inside you? Nut in you, and..." Tyson, the stranger, started to mutter against my neck, but I didn't let him finish.

Instead, I drew his face closer and took his lips in mine.

While I moaned loudly, he accelerated his speed, moving up and down and pumping his hips quicker and harder. Damn! I was spiraling out of control, not wanting this to end.

His huge hands roamed all over my body, moving to my breast, rubbing and pinching my nipples till they stood upright.

"Ouch, Ty..." I laughed breathlessly, feeling lightheaded, and his only answer was a deep groan as his thrusts intensified. "Oh, you naughty boy. Yes, yes, yes!" I screamed, clutching to him and shaking wildly, his cock pulsing within me as a wave of orgasm swept over me.

Laying stiff, I gripped his hair as the bliss faded, leaving behind an empty nothingness that made me want more.

I clung to him, groaning as he drew away, panting profusely. Kissing my temple while massaging my stomach tenderly with his hands, I heard him say. "That was hot. No, you were hot. I've never fucked a cougar before, and dammit!" He exclaimed, a cheeky grin on his face.

"You were pretty good, too." I replied honestly, pulling myself together and returning his smile. A gesture he seemed to revel in because the next thing I knew, he was leaning in for another kiss, which I delightfully indulged in.

"Mmmmm..." I whimpered between our locked lips, my hands sinking into his hair again as the events of the previous hour flashed through my head.

I'd been having the best of my life at a bar, drinking and partying my concerns away, when Tyson, my handsome one-night stand, came up behind me. We'd ended up back in my hotel room, fucking like animals, after starting a discussion that lasted only a few minutes with brazen flirting in between.

This was nothing new because I fucked strangers virtually every day without even blinking, but today? Tonight actually, something was different. Felt different, and I couldn't place my finger on it.

Every single fiber of my being was heightened. More potent. And for inexplicable reasons, I felt euphoric.

But I liked this feeling. It was fantastic, and it appeared that this stranger right here was good for me.

He was just what I needed, especially after such a hectic week, with me still keeping eyes on Robert and his little bitch ex-girlfriend.

I—

"How about we go for another round?" Tyson's voice pierced my thoughts.

"Um, as much as I want you to fuck me again, I need to get off this high. I—"

"Now, that'd be a buzzkill, mama, wouldn't it?" His tone was playful, but there was an undercurrent of disappointment.

I started to say something while smiling and shaking my head, but a quick knock on the door cut me off.