013

Kong's tears kept soaking Arthit's shirt as the sobbing omega curled in to his arms. Kongpob's sobs struck Arthit to his core, igniting a primal urge to protect and comfort the omega. Arthit's heart raced with emotions he struggled to contain - rage, care, pain, sadness and someting very primal which told him no one was good enough for KOng. No one can make the omega happy and calm like he did.

 He hated that asshole Alpha Niran who did this to Kong. If that bastard fell in his hand he would make sure to crush his bone to fine powder and use it to fertilise garden in his office.Then he promptly dropped the idea as Kong loved to touch, caress and spend time with those plants. And no part of Alpha Niran deserved even a second of Kongpob's time. 

"Why it always happens with me phi..why can't I be normal for once? Why for once I can not have things that other omegas have."

Arthit rubbed Kong's shoulder "You are normal and no one can say otherwise. Everyone is unique Kong. That bone head was not last person on the earth. Hush now...you know your head aches after you cry. Don't wait your precious tears at that bastard."

Kong hiccuped "I broke his bones phi."

"You broke his ego nothing else " Arthit was petty and he owned it proudly "Now hush...let's find which club he goes in and spit in his drink"

Kong chuckled through hiccups. The first alpha who tried to bully Kong had faced exactly this punishment. Arthit had convinced him to sneak in to the alpha's party and spit in his drink- They kept giggling seeing the bully drinking that spit seasoned drink cluelessly. Although he is not very proud of his action as a teen- it still makes him giggle over their pettiness and stupidity. 

Having made his decision..."Kongy.."arthit said softly...

Kong sniffled, trying to control his tears, he looked up at Artiht's face.

"mate me...I promise I will never make you cry. You will be all the freedom to be yourself....mate me," Arthit blurted out, his voice raw with emotion.

Kongpob pulled back, his eyes wide with surprise. "Mate you?" he echoed, disbelief evident in his tone. "Why suddenly phi?"

Arthit took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before speaking. "Because I can't stand seeing you in tears," he confessed, his voice trembling with sincerity. "Because I hate knowing that you're hurting, and I want to be the one to wipe away your tears and hold you close. Because... because I love you, Kong. I cannot see you like this...I want to murder that bastard.  You want dates...we can date..you want to be in live in..we are already doing that. You want a big, fat wedding- done. Just mate me."

Kongpob's breath caught in his throat, his heart pounding with a mixture of hope and fear. "You love me?" he whispered, unable to believe the words coming from Arthit's lips.

Arthit nodded, his eyes never leaving Kongpob's. "Yes, Kongy. You know I love you, I have loved you since I first saw you- wee bit snotty baby soiling my clothes.... Not that you do not do that now" he said, teasing, trying to make the situation light.

"But are you in love with me phi? " Kongpob asked, sad.

"Its the same thing Kong. I know all your strengths and flaws still I find you perfect. I don't care if you can't cook, and you don't mind if I'm a grumpy bastard half the time. I have learnt all those omega essential skills for you. You know how I like my pink milk.  We know how to handle each other, Kong. We're better as a team, in any game, in any challenge life throws at us."

koi no yokanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें