~ 16 ~

Assignments holidays are over. Taehyung was walking through the college hallway alone because Jungkook went to the hand in his assignments.

"Jimin!!" Taehyung called him, running to him. "Oh, Taehyung, hi" Jimin said. "Hi" he replied. "What's up?" Jimin asked. "I wanna know when is Jungkook's birthday." Taehyung muttered. "Oh its September 1, which means DAMN ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY." Jimin remembered. "You forgot your own friend's birthday, dint you?" Taehyung laughed. "Oh shit atleast this year I will give him a gift" Jimin vowed. "Well let's see about it" Taehyung muttered.

"Hi jimin" Jungkook said coming back after handing in his assignments. "Oh hi" Jimin played cool. "What are you both doing?" Jungkook asked. "Just talking" Jimin replied. "Alright let's go to class before we get late." Taehyung urged. The other two agreed with Taehyung and went to class.

I wanna gift something better to him. Something he loves. Something he admires a lot. Something he cherish a lot. But I don't know what he loves the most...

Taehyung what we're you doing all these days? It's been almost two months or less and you still don't know what he likes? Where the fuck were you all these days?. Ppft idiot.

"Taehyung?" The teacher called making Taehyung snap out. "Are you even listening the class?" She asked. "Y-yes ma'am!" He stood up for respect. "I don't think so... better be attentive next time." She warned. "Yes ma'am" he said and sat down.

***

Jungkook was cooking ramen for dinner. Taehyung came out from his room and hugged Jungkook from his back. Jungkook chuckled and blushed at Taehyung's move.

"What are you making?" Taehyung asked. "You favourite." Jungkook hinted. "What's my favourite?" Taehyung wanted to flirt. "Your favourite, Ramen?" Jungkook replied with confusion thinking why Taehyung asked 'What's his favourite' though he should know the answer. "No that's not my favourite" Taehyung muttered.

"Oh I thought you love ramen, that's why I made it. Shall I make something else if you don't like this?" Jungkook asked blaming himself for not making Taehyung's favourite food.

"Oh no silly, I do love ramen" Taehyung exclaimed. "Guess what's my most favourite?" He grinned. "Your most favourite?" Jungkook speculated, brow furrowed in thought. "You love puppies?".

"No, Oh wait- how do you know I'm a dog person?!" Taehyung wondered in suprise. "I felt like it" Jungkook said turning back to the person who was still hugging him. Adoring his beautiful face.

He started leaning closer but was again hit with realisation.

Not this again! Why the fuck am I like this? *Sigh* I'm just an asshole.

"Well the food is ready, wash your hands, let's eat." Jungkook muttered. Taehyung nodded his head and washed his hands.

Both sat on the chair and ate. Taehyung was secretly looking at jungkook which Jungkook did not notice.

"You know I love it when you make the food instead of buying it in the shop, it's tastes so delicious when you cook" Taehyung praised. "Thanks hyung" Jungkook blushed.

They completed eating. As always Taehyung din't let jungkook clean the plates and yeah he cleaned the plates and Jungkook went for a bath.

Later they both went to their room and slept.

"Jungkookie I'm back!! Come hug me!" His beloved mom said.

His mom stood before him, her eyes filled with warmth as she reached out, asking for a hug. Jungkook, filled with affection, ran to hug her eagerly.

But as he went closer, he found himself in an unfamiliar place.

Shadows flickered across the walls.

But suddenly.

Jungkook's dad appeared, his expression dark and foreboding. Without warning, the mood shifted drastically.

Jungkook watched in horror as his dad's demeanor changed, raising a knife menacingly.

In a flash, the air filled with tension, and Jungkook's mom's expression shifted from joy to fear as his dad lunged forward.

"NOO!!!" Jungkook's scream echoed through the room, causing Taehyung to dash over in alarm. "JUNGKOOK?!" Taehyung shouted, his voice filled with worry.

"T-Taehyung?" He said, voice overwhelmed with fear. A tear left his eye. "Jungkook..." Taehyung muttered as he went closer to him.

He hugged him.

"Jungkook... its okay shh don't cry." He said while rubbing his back, comforting him. Jungkook threw himself to Taehyung, hugging him tighter, crying slightly on his shoulders.

Taehyung dint know what to tell, he just kept comforting Jungkook by rubbing his back.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said looking up to Taehyung. "C-can you sleep with me? J-just for today? P-please?" Jungkook asked. "It's not a problem, let's sleep" Taehyung muttered and laid jungkook on the bed and quickly went and off the fan in his room and came back.

"Let's sleep, its okay..." Taehyung muttered as he laid near jungkook. "C-can I h-hug you to sleep?" Jungkook feared asking this. "Why not?" Taehyung said and jungkook hugged Taehyung by his waist and nuzzled his face on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung hugged back too.

They slowly drifted to sleep comfortably.