38. BULL'S EYE

Here's the next chapter.
An important one, there could be a little bit of matured contents.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Happy reading ❤️

It's been almost a month since she started searching for ways to reduce his guilt or whatever he says is bothering him . She was feeling quite exhausted and done with all the efforts. There were days when she shed tears alone to let out her agony. But she didn't want to give up on him.

There were many things she tried, talk to him softly, rudely. Stayed with him, stayed away from him. Made him share things, tried to get physical, but nothing actually hit the target. There were improvements , but it was quite slow.

There was one more plan in her mind. This was a high risk one, but she wanted to do it. She remembered the last time they had a conversation about the issue which happened last year, he was pointing on how it was Nisha who cheated him and not Bunty.

"No Anu , it changes. I trusted Nisha over Bunty, it was my mistake. I didn't trust my brother."

She decided to approach Bunty and convince him to get back. This was probably one hint she missed out during the whole process.

"Anu, why are you sitting here. Come inside" Virat called Anushka from the balcony .

She didn't reply anything and sat there, looking outside. He observed for some time, then went and knelt down in front of her. He kept his hands on her lap.

"Bolo na. Kya baat hai? Did I do something? Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked with no emotions.

"Virat please.. there's nothing you can help me with. I'm fine, will come in 10 minutes. You go" she gestured with her hands.

"I have to contact one decorator down the street. So I'm going out, wanna come?" He asked.

"No, I'm good" she said without looking at him. He stood up and was leaving.

"Wait, I too wanna meet someone for shoot related query, can you drop me there?" She asked without telling him that she was going to meet Bunty.

"Sure, let's go" he left the place.

-----------------------------------------------

She got down a bit away from the office and walked towards the building. As she was walking, she saw Virat's car slightly slowing down near Bunty's office, probably in a hope that he'll catch a glimpse of him. Then he raised away.

Anushka got in to the office with her guard and asked for Bunty in reception.

"Anushka sharma?! Ma'am aap?" The girl exclaimed.

"Ya.. Actually I wanted to meet Bunty Sajdeh. Is he here? Can I get an appointment?" She asked her.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, he just left a moment ago. Wait I'll call him and ask when he'll be back. Why don't you have a seat" the girl asked politely.

Anushka sat there fiddling her fingers. She knew Bunty inside out, but still she was a bit nervous. Because this was about Virat.

"Ma'am, he said he'll come back in 5 minutes. You can wait in his cabin, I'll guide you " she said and guided Anushka to the cabin.

After about 10 minutes Bunty reached the cabin. His legs froze when he saw Anushka sitting there. He doesn't even know if Anushka has any idea about the truth.

Anushka stood up after she saw him standing on her side.

"Bunty.." she uttered. Bunty didn't know how to react. He was expressionless.