49

Robyn lay awake watching Riley sleep. She looked very cute with just the few rays of light that found the gap in the curtains. She thought about how happy she was at this moment waking up next to this gorgeous woman and amazing human being. She looked over the swimmers strong shoulders and smiled as her partner rolled over, she wondered if she was secretly awake and doing it to tempt her, as the covers moved from her lovers body exposing her small pert breasts. The nipples dark and erect. It was almost too much to resist.

She softly stroked Riley's side and she wanted her awake already. She stretched her hand over the brunette abdomen and traced over and around her six pack gently with her fingernails. Riley muffled out a moan. Robyn felt her core change from the Im horny pulse to a I need her throb. She looked up at her sleeping girlfriend. Hoping to see those deep blue eyes blink open. She allowed her fingers to slide a little lower over her toned body.  Riley moaned again. Robyn stopped not wanting to go any further without consent. She gripped her thighs together as she tried to abate her on throbbing, wet clit.

"Don't stop." The biker muffled, sleepily half opening one eye. While she sent a sinful smile in the blondes direction.

Robyn smiled in return as she moved herself under the duvet and down over her partner's body. Leaving a trail of kisses down her body until she was looking at the brunette's glistening pussy.

She moved her face forward and licked over the bud. She felt Riley moved her hips, to widen her swollen lips.  She kissed her core and alternated between the kisses and licks, before she got greedy and sucked hungrily on the clit. Pulling it into her mouth, and releasing, licking, dabbing her tongue. She felt Riley's hands in her hair as the brunette pulled her deeper, thrusting her pelvis. She heard her lover groan.

They had found a rhythm and Riley could feel the tension growing in the pit of her stomach as she looked along her body to see Robyn's cinnamon hazel eyes look up. She felt her partner's lips smile while she flicked her clit with the underside of her tongue. She felt that almost burning build up of pressure. The student moved her hands from Robyn's head to the under covers and gripped tightly as the tension became too much she almost grunted as her body buckled as it released her orgasm. She felt Robyn stop for a moment and let her body contract. Before she replaced her tongue and and licked faster, within seconds Riley let out a second release.

This time the blonde slowed her tongue to allow her partner to ride out her orgasm against her face before she licked her clean again.

"Come here." Riley ordered with her famous dimpled grin.

"Only if you're going to make me." Robyn but down on her bottom lip as she looked up seductively.

"Oh really. Well you've got nothing to worry about there." Riley raised her eyebrows as the blonde made her way up her body.

Riley shuffled down a little and the blonde placed one leg either side of her face. She lowered her core down so it was almost touching.

"Wow you're so wet." The biker could feel the damp warmth radiate from the blonde's pussy and the smell was intoxicating.

Robyn felt the brunette's strong hands on her thighs as she pulled her down towards her face. The first touch was exquisite, as she felt her lover gather the wetness welling from her entrance and lick all the way up over her clit. It was slow, long and teasingly perfect.

It didn't take long for Robyn to succumb despite Riley trying her best to tease. They quickly found themselves cuddled up in each other satisfying content.

"So" Robyn looked up from her position on her partner's shoulder. "I was thinking. Go get your swim and when you come home we'll start the tuition."

"Yeah. Are you going to go all sexy teacher on me."