part 9

As the evening progresses, the time comes for the much-awaited dance floor moments. The DJ cues up a romantic ballad, and couples start to pair off for slow dances.As the party kicks off and the celebration fills the room with laughter and music, Jungkook look at Taehyung who was with his friend. No matter how cold he is in front of everyone's eyes but he can't sit there in his wedding doing nothing so he moves towards Taehyung directions and extends his hand towards Taehyung . As Jungkook extends his hand towards Taehyung, a rush of emotions floods through him —surprise, joy, and a tinge of nervousness. He takes his hand, his heart pounding in his chest, and they  step onto the dance floor together.

"I never would've guessed you were such a good dancer," Taehyung teases, a playful glint in his eye as he gazes up at Jungkook.Jungkook chuckles softly, a rare sound that sends warmth flooding through his chest. "I have my moments," he replies, his voice barely audible over the music.

Wow, they're like something out of a fairy tale," one guest whispers, awe coloring their voice.

"Look at them, they're absolutely mesmerizing," another adds, unable to tear their gaze away.

From the sidelines, their friends and family watch with pride, their smiles wide and genuine as they witness the love between Taehyung and Jungkook on full display.

"They're perfect together," jimin  remarks, a hint of emotion in their voice.

"And they dance like they were made for each other," yoongi agrees, their admiration clear
Between this fun moment and complement there was one who was burning out of jealousy lisa uff. "Who does he think he is, stealing Jungkook away from me?" she mutters to herself, her voice dripping with venomous hatred. "That should be me dancing with him, not that.... that imbecile!"
'He's not worthy of Jungkook's love," she seethes, her voice laced with bitterness. "He's just a nobody, a mere nuisance standing in the way of what should rightfully be mine."

But as much as she tries to convince herself of Taehyung's unworthiness, a small voice in the back of her mind whispers a painful truth—one that she's reluctant to acknowledge.

"No," she protests, her voice trembling with anger and frustration. "I won't let him win. I won't let him take Jungkook away from me.With a defiant glare, Lisa turns away from the dance floor, her heart burning with jealousy and hatred. She may not be able to tear Taehyung and Jungkook apart on their wedding day, but she vows to herself that she'll find a way to sabotage their happiness, no matter the cost.
As the music fades into a gentle melody, Taehyung and Jungkook find themselves standing close, their breaths mingling in the air. In a moment of bold spontaneity, Taehyung leans in, capturing Jungkook's lips in a soft, lingering kiss.It's a spontaneous gesture, fueled by the overwhelming emotions of the moment and the deep love he feels for his husband.
For a moment, Jungkook is stunned, his mind reeling from the unexpected display of affection. His eyes widen in surprise, but as the warmth of Taehyung's lips lingers against his own he slowly kissed back. Everyone were clapping and shouting in awe to this newly couple . But there Lisa who was burning. She was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to separate without knowing what the future would hold for her .
After dancing Taehyung went out for some fresh air but Lisa saw that and follow him outside.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?What's the matter, darling? Couldn't find a better way to spend your evening?"Taehyung's voice drips with sarcasm as he sizes up Lisa, his eyes flashing with defiance.
"You think you're so clever, don't you?" she hisses, her voice laced with venom. "But let me make one thing clear: Jungkook belongs with me, not some pathetic excuse for a husband like you."Taehyung's laughter rings out like a bell, his confidence unshaken by Lisa's bitter words. "Oh, sweetie, you really do have a vivid imagination," he retorts, his tone dripping with mockery. "But here's a little reality check for you: Jungkook chose me, not you. So why don't you do us all a favor and crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of?"

Lisa's face contorts with rage, her fists clenched at her sides as she struggles to contain her anger. But Taehyung remains unfazed, his sassy demeanor serving as a shield against her spiteful words.Taehyung turns one and goes to enjoy his day.
Taehyung knows that no amount of bitterness or jealousy can ever dull the sparkle of his newfound happiness.

Don't forget to votee🙂