part: 15

"Jungkook why won't you tell her to go. I mean look you didn't invite her then how can she come. Doesn't she have any self respect"Taehyung said being furious.
I just can't believe she's here," Jungkook murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "After everything that happened...""
"Huhh" Taehyung looked at jungkook in confusion.

Jungkook hesitated, unsure of where to begin. "We were close once, but... things changed. Something happened, and... and it tore us apart."
" Sorry to hear that also Sorry to say that but she is suspicious."
" I know but I think she is mature now then before." Jungkook said being unsure. Taehyung was about to say something but he stopped when he heard footsteps.
"Is everything alright?" she asked jungkook, her voice honeyed with false concern.
" Noo there is one problem" Taehyung said being annoyed.
"What??" Lisa asked still continue her act.
"Yo-"Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook interrupted saying " it's nothing,there is nothing to worry about."
" Ohh then it's okay. I was just scared thinking something happened."

" By the way when are you planning to go back to your home" jungkook with sooo much courage asked her.
" I have come here for a one month holiday. I have some important work to do before I return. My mom doesn't want me to stay in a hotel so you're the only one with whom I'm close so I come here." Lisa said quickly schooled her features into a mask of innocence.
" Are you kid or what?? Can't live in a hotel" he muttered under his breath rolling his eyes.
Jungkook wasn't fooled by her act.he know her very well He could see the calculating gleam in her eyes, the hint of a smirk playing at the corner of her lips. She was up to something, and Jungkook was determined to find out what. Jungkook take back his word where he said to Taehyung that she is Mature now.

AT NIGHT
" Lisa you go and sleep in the guest room." Jungkook inform her.
"Actually I'm afraid to sleep alone" Lisa said innocently.
" Wish I could give you a company. But you know I can't let my HUSBAND sleep alone after marriage so manage if you want to sit here." He said smiling more smirking.
Lisa just went from there after glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung just sit there with chill. Jungkook and Taehyung both went upstairs. Taehyung can't let jungkook sleep alone. He trust jungkook but he can't trust Lisa. Who knows if she come there with Making excuses. So Taehyung with soooo much courage while holding his breath said "iwillsleepwithyou" jungkook look at him with weird expressions. " What do you mean." " I mean I will sleep with you from now only if you are comfortable." Taehyung said without looking at jungkook. " Okay" jungkook said and went inside. " Okay? What okay SHOULD I COME OR NOT" Taehyung shout from outside. "Come"."wait a minute."saying that Taehyung hurriedly went to his room. After 15 minutes he came to the jungkook room while holding so Many things in the hand. Let's say it was like a mount Everest. Jungkook gave him questionable look. "What is this" jungkook asked. "It's all my thing that I need. I'm permanently shifting here so I'm transferring all the things from my room to your room. I mean our room." Taehyung Said smiling innocently. Jungkook won't accept it but he was happy. Having Taehyung in the same room. "put it there, need any help??." " No,no " saying that Taehyung started to put all the things in order.jungkook was working something in the laptop. After finishing his work in laptop he was about to sleep someone knock at the door. "Wait is there a ghost here??". Taehyung said looking at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him with 'are you serious' expression. "Probably Lisa" jungkook said to Taehyung. "Not less the ghost tho'"saying that Taehyung went to open the door. He didn't let Lisa come inside. "Don't you have manners? knocking on the door at night where two couples are doing something."
"Don't you fucking dare to touch him." Lisa said in warning tone. " I already fuck him. What do you mean by don't fucking dare to touch him" Taehyung said smirking making sure that jungkook didn't hear that." Go to hell bitch." Lisa said angrily. "I have my own house unlike someone. Go you deserve That place. Oh I've heard that place is personally made for you." Taehyung said with innocent face. Lisa was about to slap her. Taehyung being faster then her grabbed her hand and slap her. In that time jungkook came there.
"What's happening here" jungkook asked he was slightly angry
" Oh Nona look there is a big mosquito. Thank god I kill it you are safe. you can go now." Taehyung with his master acting skill didn't let Lisa do any fake acting in front of jungkook.
" Everything is good, don't worry Kookie. Let's continue to do which we have left." Lisa and jungkook look at Taehyung in horror. Taehyung dragged jungkook inside. "Haha you do whatever you are doing there . I will continue to finish this" Taehyung started work again even he have already done that.
.
.
.
It's been 2 days since lisa is in their house. She hasn't done anything nor has talk with Taehyung. It's good that she didn't talk with Taehyung but he found it more suspicious.he barely came out of her room. he decided to call his best friend jimin