part: 17

In the living room:

Taehyung lounges on the sofa, flipping through a magazine, while Jungkook stands by the window, his expression distant.

"Taehyung, we have a company party in the evening." Jungkook inform Taehyung. Taehyung look up at jungkook being curious."A party??"
Jungkook nodded his head and said "Yes. I have to attend, and you're coming with me."

Taehyung looked at jungkook with sparkling eyes "Really? This is the first time we'll be attending a party together."
Jungkook again nodded his head and said "Yes, it is cuz father  expects you to represent him. He is busy handling both companies soo..."
Taehyung nodded his hand like he understood it.
Again jungkook add saying "and I expect you to be more professional."

Taehyung looks at jungkook with 'are you serious face' and said "yeah,yeah ik "

   * Power couple of Korea for a reason right?*

At the party

The grand hall is filled with elegantly dressed guests, soft classical music playing in the background. JK and Taehyung enter together, turning heads. Lisa, already present, watches Jungkook with a longing gaze.

" Smile, we need to look happy for the cameras" Taehyung wishpered in jungkook ear

JK nods slightly, a small smile appearing on his lips. They greet a few guests. And there appears a one person whom Taehyung wishes he will never have to see in his life.the girl none other than Jennie. Jennie approaches them, a confident smirk on her face.

"Taehyung, darling! It’s been too long. You look stunning as always" she glances at JK "And Jungkook, ever the dashing CEO." She said with a smirk.

Taehyung smile slyly. "Jennie, what a surprise. I didn’t expect to see you here. Still clinging to old flames, I see?" He said with the hint of sarcasm.
Jennie’s smile falters slightly, but she recovers quickly, her gaze fixed on Taehyung.

Lisa, noticing Jennie’s stare, mistakenly thinks Jennie is eyeing Jungkook. She steps forward, her expression turning sharp. So she excuse herself and told Jennie to come with her.

" Why are you checking out my man, miss." Lisa said coldly
Jennie’s eyes darken, and then she laughs. " Your man? Oh, Lisa, you’ve got it all wrong. Taehyung is mine, just mine. Don't you dare to do anything." Jennie said and
Lisa blinks, surprised, and then smirks.
"Well, isn't that interesting? Looks like we both have something in common." Lisa Said extending her hand for hand shake.
Jennie looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?"
Lisa slightly smiled and said "my target is my jungkook not your Taehyung so if we separate them then we can have our own right."
Jennie shakes Lisa’s hand, both of them now united in their mutual obsessions.

Taehyung noticed the exchange and the smirk in their face. "Ah, I see you two have found each other. Just remember, Jennie, some secrets are better kept hidden. Right?"