part: 14

"L-lisa, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, clearly confused.

"Oh, I-" Lisa began before Taehyung's voice interrupted from the kitchen, "Kookie, who's there?"

"What is he doing here?" Lisa asked Jungkook she just pretends like she is confused.

Jungkook shot her a look of annoyance. "Did you eat your brain for breakfast? He is my husband, obviously he will be with me."

"Kookie, why aren't you an-- Wait, what? Oh, hello sister. May I know your name?" Taehyung said, placing a big smile on his face, god knows weather it's real or fake.

"Lisa," she replied, not wanting to appear rude in front of Jungkook.

"Okay nice name, wait, I still have to conduct an interview. Do you know how to make cookies?" Taehyung asked with a fake serious expression.

"No," she said, frustrated.

"What about kimchi?" Taehyung pressed.

"No."

"Okay, then what about pancakes?" he asked.

"Can you please stop asking these damn questions? I fucking don't know how to do anything," she blurted out in frustration.

"Hey, Jungkook, why did you call her? She doesn't know anything. How is she going to become our maid? I bet she doesn't even know how to boil water. Aren't you a businessman? How come you don't know how to hire a maid?" Taehyung scolded Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. You are fired on your first day, and I hope you find a better job," Taehyung said, putting on the biggest, fakest smile.

"Taehyung, for God's sake,she isn't a maid. She is our guest," Jungkook said, looking exasperated.

"Guest, my foot," Taehyung muttered under his breath. "I'm sorry for this mistake. What would you like to drink? Tea, coffee, or water?" Taehyung asked, trying to make amends.

"I want one cup of coffee," she said, her tone slightly commanding.

"Did you see the door? This is the kitchen; go and make it yourself. I'll show you where everything is. Come," Taehyung said innocently.

"TAEHYUNG," Jungkook exclaimed, his frustration evident.

"Why are you raising your voice at me? I just told her to make it herself. I don't know how to make coffee. If you know, go and make coffee for your so-called guest," Taehyung retorted, rolling his eyes, knowing he would regret it later.

Jungkook went to the kitchen with a resigned expression.

Lisa was also about to go to the kitchen. "Where do you think you're going?" Taehyung said, stopping her in her tracks.

"Obviously, to the kitchen. Don't you see that?" Lisa mocked.

"You'd better leave him alone if you don't want to see hell soon," Taehyung warned with a deep voice.

"Is this a threat? Oh, I'm scared," Lisa said, feigning fear.

"I don't know how you're going to take this, but it will be better for you if you stay away from him," Taehyung said, his  tone was serious.

"Like I will obey your word " Lisa said  rising her eyebrows

Taehyung turned to her with a sly grin. "Well, well, well, looks like the cat's got your tongue now, huh? Planning to charm your way into Jungkook's life, were you? Well, good luck with that, darling."

Lisa's eyes narrowed, a flicker of anger passing through them. "You have no idea who you're messing with, Taehyung. Jungkook is mine, and I won't let anyone, especially not you, come between us."

Taehyung chuckled, unfazed by her threat. "Oh, sweetheart, you've got it all wrong. Jungkook may be your friend, but he's my husband, and I won't let anyone, especially not a conniving little snake like you, ruin what we have."

Lisa's temper flared. "You think you can talk to me like that? You're nothing but a spoiled brat who's used to getting his way."

Taehyung's eyes glinted dangerously. "And you're nothing but a desperate woman trying to latch onto someone else's life because you can't handle your own. But let me make one thing clear: if you even dare to try anything with Jungkook, you'll regret it."

Before Lisa could respond, Jungkook returned, his expression unreadable. "Here's your coffee," he said, handing her the cup without meeting her eyes.

"Thank you," she muttered through gritted teeth, shooting Taehyung a venomous glare.

Jungkook went to the kitchen without saying anything.

Taehyung watched her with a smirk, knowing that he had rattled her. He also went to the kitchen .Turning to Jungkook, he asked, " is she really your friend?"

Jungkook sighed, running a hand through his hair. " She was but not now.  She's nothing but trouble."

Taehyung clapped him on the back. "Don't worry, Kookie. I'll deal with her . But first, can you make  breakfast. I'm starving."

Jungkook just looked at him with done expression. "I'm warning you don't do any stupid stuff."

As jungkook began to prepare the breakfast, Taehyung couldn't shake the feeling about Lisa . But he was determined not to let her come between him and Jungkook. After all, nothing could break the bond between the sassy, savage king and his cold, yet fiercely loyal husband. Even jungkook hasn't said anything He knows Jungkook is the most  loyal person.

Is it too short??
It's fun to write the conversation between Lisa and Taehyung.😂

*I'm too lazy to read after writing so manage it if there's any mistake*