~ 17 ~

Two days left for jungkook's birthday and Taehyung still haven't figured out what to gift jungkook.

Jungkook was still sleeping while hugging Taehyung and Tae did not want to wake him up. Last night really made Taehyung worry about Jungkook.

Jungkook made that little comfy move making Taehyung admiring him.

"He looks cute when he sleeps" he thought. "I love you so much kook."

He thought as he fixed the younger's hair.

Why is he so beautiful?

Yes. Taehyung too built up feelings for Jungkook after the party incident.

Jungkook looked really beautiful, Taehyung moved some of jungkook's hair to the side and kissed his forehead, just hoping that jungkook wouldn't notice.

He checked the time, it is 9.30am and its Saturday which means no college. Taehyung was happy that he could spend time with jungkook.

Then suddenly jungkook made a tighter grip over Taehyung's waist, nuzzling his face even more into the elder's embrace.

"Jungkook I know you are awake" Taehyung said chuckling. "But I want to sleep more~" jungkook replied as he put his one leg over the elder's hip making the elder to pat on his back. "Sleep some more besides its a holiday today" Taehyung muttered. "ITS A HOLIDAY?!" Jungkook quickly looked up to Taehyung, body still hugging him. "Yeah it's Saturday, why?" Taehyung questioned. "I... I forgot what I was about to say-" Jungkook lied. Taehyung giggled at jungkook forgetting what he was about to say.

To be honest, as it's a holiday, Jungkook had a plan to go on a date with Taehyung and spend time with him.

"Hyung?" Jungkook started. "Yes kook?" Taehyung said but Jungkook again nuzzled into Taehyung's embrace blushing at his new nickname. But quickly broke and said "Can we go out somewhere?" Jungkook asked with sudden confidence. "Of course! can we go to that same café?" Taehyung suggested. "You mean that greenish café with hanging leaves?" Jungkook clarified. "Yes! Can we go today? Not now but afternoon?" Taehyung suggested eagerly. "Oh yeah, whenever you feel comfy~" jungkook reassured.

"Okay now sleep! Sleep some more!" Taehyung insisted. "I dont want to~" jungkook protested "like dint you say you wanna sleep some more a few minutes ago?" Taehyung insisted.

"Come I'll hug you to sleep" Taehyung said as he hugged the younger tighter making the younger blush a little. "But hyung I wanna wake up now, leave me~" Jungkook said making no effort to leave the bed. "I know you are lying, just sleep some more and I'll leave you" Taehyung protested. "Okay then" jungkook agreed and huged back the elder putting his one leg over the elder's thighs as the elder's massaged the younger's back making Jungkook to drift into sleep. Taehyung too slept with him.

***

Now jungkook was the first one to wake up. Seeing how close Taehyung's face is to his, he remember Taehyung kissing his forehead and blushed mad.

Yes, Jungkook was awake that whole time.

Seeing his face so close, jungkook started leaning but stopped himself. He was controlling himself to not to do anything stupid.

He leaned to check his phone. Its 1.00pm. "Wow! First time I slept so long without nightmares," he thought, grateful as he acknowledged the older's help in his thoughts.

No Jeon shut up! Why are you like this?! Can't you just control yourself?! Fuck off!!

Taehyung slowly started waking up, jungkook quickly put his phone aside and acted like he's sleeping.

"Jungkook I know you are awake" Taehyung said sleepily. "Did you sleep well?" Taehyung cared about Jungkook's health first. "Yes I did..." jungkook muttered. "Don't lie! Did you even sleep at first?" Taehyung questioned. "YES I DID!" Jungkook's protested. "If not, then I'm not leaving you!" Taehyung vowed. "Hyung I did sleep! It's my first time sleeping for this long with out any nightmare..." jungkook whispered. "Im glad" Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Alright can we eat? I'm starving!" Jungkook pleaded. "Alright let's go, I'll cook today!" Taehyung said as he got up heading to the kitchen. Jungkook also got up and went to brush his teeth.

The food needs to be heated for some more, so in that gap Tae too went to brush his teeth.

The food was heated, Tae served the food and they both had a good chat while eating.