22

It was around 6 p.m., and Yoongi still hadn't arrived at the mansion. Jin sat on the sofa in the living room, his frustration evident as he rubbed his temples, trying to contain his anger. He tried to call Yoongi but it seemed like he hung up all of his calls. And on top of that, it was still raining pretty heavy.

Beside him, Taehyung knelt on the floor with his hands raised as he struggled to endure his punishment. Meanwhile Jungkook sat on the opposite sofa, laughing at his dom silently.

"Fuck this all." Jin muttered to himself, frustration evident in his tone as he cursed under his breath. "He already broke the rule and now on top of that, he is wandering around without coming back here. Why the hell does he love to make me this angry?" He shook his head, feeling frustrated but also concerned for Yoongi.

Taehyung then called him, "hyung," seeking his attention.

Jin turned to him, "What?"

Taehyung hesitated before asking, "Can I get u-"

But his voice faltered as Jin shot him a stern glare. "No, you'll stay in that position until I say so."

Taehyung pouted and whined softly, earning a silent laugh from Jungkook.

Jin then said, "Where did you even get the audacity to break the rule and fight alongside Yoongi? Your behavior is getting out of hand too."

But Taehyung defended himself, "But, hyung, it was Yoongi hyung who sta-"

But Jin interrupted him again, "Where did your brain go? Even if he started it, does that mean you have to join him? Will you jump off a building if Yoongi jumps off too?"

Taehyung continued to pout, "I just wanted to support him! He was fighting alone against 17 students!"

Jin shook his head, "Whatever the reason, both of you broke the rule and must face the consequences for it."

Jungkook smirked at his dom as he begin, "And What do you mean by supporting Yoongi hyung, Tae? Didn't you just want to join with him for the thrill?"

Taehyung's cheeks flushed slightly as he shifted uncomfortably, trying to come up with a convincing explanation. "N-No, it's not like that..."

But Jungkook wasn't about to let him off the hook that easily. With a grin, he continued to press him and tease him. "Oh, come on. We both know you. You probably saw him going to fight and thought, 'Hey, that looks fun,' and decided to jump in."

Yep, that's the truth 😵

Taehyung's heart raced as he tried to defend himself. "N-No, that's not it at all! I-I wasn't thrilled or anything, I swear..."

Jin glanced over at him, his expression stern. "Even if you really wanted to support him, you knew the rule, Taehyung. You shouldn't have gotten involved. I even said to come and tell me if anything happened. But you preferred to fight along with him. And now, see what you got yourself into."

Taehyung hung his head down. "I know, hyung. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause trouble."

The elder sighed. "We'll discuss this further later. For now, stay where you are."

Taehyung mumbled under his breath, feeling frustrated. "Both of you are just big meanies," he muttered softly making Jungkook chuckle at that.

Jin shot him a look, "What was that?"

Taehyung quickly shook his head. "N-Nothing, hyung. I just... never mind."

Jin sighed, shaking his head slightly before turning his attention back his own problem.