1 ✧Timezone✧

Yoongi pov.

A  typical interruption from my nap happens too often and most times it's caused by my friend, Namjoon. It's like he has a sixth sense that tells him when I sleep so he can take that opportunity to wake me up as always.

What could it possibly be this time? Knowing Namjoon, it could range from something absurd to something utterly chaotic.

My mind starts to think of the possibilities. Perhaps he's got himself involved with a girl who has a boyfriend, now seeking help to hide in order to not get beaten up. Or maybe he decided cooking would be a fun little afternoon activity but that soon turned into his whole kitchen burning down.

Worst case scenario? His dog gets out of the house at 2 am and I'll have to help him find the dog for 5 hours till he finds out the dog wasn't really gone, he had just accidentally locked it into the bathroom...

With Namjoon, anything is possible. Believe me, I've learned that the hard way.

Groaning, I roll over in my bed and pick up my phone, preparing myself for whatever excuse he has for waking me up.

"Hello..?" I've clearly been woken up if you listen to the sound of my voice. My morning voice can compare to the sound of an old man who's been smoking for 60 years.

"Yo, Yoongi I'm shocked you even answered the phone! Anyways thanks for answering I just had to make sure you remember the party were invited to today"

Fuck me... I totally forgot about it. But why is he calling me now? It's too early to even think about a party. I quickly checked the time on my phone keeping Namjoon in the call.

"8:30 am! On a Saturday! You woke me up at 8:30 on a Saturday morning because of a party happening at 9:00 pm!" Namjoon was clearly laughing at my comments.

"Are you fucking insane dude!" I say continuing to complain. I'm not the type of person to typically complain but with Namjoon I complain all I want especially considering the dumbass he can be at times.

"Damn did I wake you up from dreaming about being a world popular rapper or what?" He asked me clearly, holding in his laughter.

"Very funny Joon'' I roll my eyes even though he can't see me.

"I know I am" I can see the image of Namjoon smirking as I heard him say that.

"But honestly Yoongi, I just don't want you to miss it, you seem so burned out lately and I think it might be good for you to get out a little again. Just like the old times"

Namjoon and I were never popular growing up but when we got older and started attending parties we met some cool people and with the help of alcohol we got to socialize for once in our life.

I get why he's concerned because I in all honesty haven't been out of my apartment to actually be with people for a while. All I do is music, school and work so I can get the money I need to support myself. I have great parents so don't take that the wrong way. When I just turned 18 I felt that I needed to prove to my parents that I can do what I loved and still be able to survive. What I love? its music, my music. As much as i can be mean to Namjoon then just know i wouldn't be as far with my music if he hadn't helped me.. i actually really look up to him, don't tell him I said that though.

"Okay Joon, thanks for your concern. I promise you I won't fall asleep again" I'm 100% lying but he doesn't need to know.

"Great! Remember to pick me up at 8:30pm! I'll be waiting" And with that Namjoon hangs up.

I stare at the ceiling not sure how to feel about this whole party thing. I'm actually not sure partying interests me anymore. it always ends in the same way, Namjoon drinks too much, i end up with someone i shouldn't or fights. Currently I'm begging it won't be the last one. Anyways Namjoon is right, I do need to get out of my dusty apartment. Before I notice it my eyes start closing by themselves.

*

When I opened my eyes again I let out a yawn as I stretched my still sleepy body.

Fuck! The time! I can't believe this always happens to me. I've been called sleepy a lot but sometimes I forget how it actually is.

I take my phone to check the time to see it's already 8pm. I gotta pick Namjoon up at 8:30! I'm running around my apartment all shocked as if this is the first time it happens but no. There's a reason Namjoon called earlier, I do this every damn time.

I quickly run downstairs the get some food because as much as I "like" partying, I wouldn't wanna to it without eating first, fuck no. I take toast since that's basically all I've got laying around at the moment. Which reminds me i also need to go shopping soon

I bring the toast with me eating it as I find clothes to wear.

I ended up wearing a black T-shirt and some baggy jeans. I also wore a necklace to put the outfit together. As you can hear I don't really know shit about fashion. I usually would as Joon but not today, look at me being all independent.

Rushing the bathroom I almost fell and dropped my toast but got it in time. I finished eating my toast, still in the bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly afterwards. While brushing my teeth I was looking at myself for a little too long in the mirror, observing my features. I do that pretty often. I can't even lie. I grew up being quite insecure of myself but I'm slowly learning to love myself no matter what.

I look at my black hair actually not hating it for once. I look at my dark eyes and wonder what people think when they see them for the first time.

I brushed my thoughts away so I could hurry out to my car to pick up Namjoon before he starts spamming me like he always does. Checking my phone on the way to the car I see that he already has.

Clingy.

*

I already know the way to Namjoons house since I've driven there so many times when he's caused himself issues. Or when he was just too lazy to walk so he begged for me to drive him.

Namjoon gets in the car and meanwhile I plug my phone into the car radio so we can listen to music on the way. I see Namjoon all dressed up, he definitely has a better idea of fashion than I do.

"Wow you looking for girls tonight or what?" I say jokingly looking up and down at his outfit.

Namjoon lets out a chuckle.

"You already know it, Yoongi! I'm gonna go in there and amaze everyone in sight with my charm." He says and winks at me.

"Or you'll scare them away with your terrible dance moves" I say laughing slightly as I start to drive.

"Watch your mouth! My dance moves are legendary! You're just jealous that you can't dance as well as I can." Namjoon crosses his arms and pouts, probably trying to make me feel bad.

"Oh please! I've seen hippos dancing better than you"

"Ouch, you cut me deep Yoongi. I've actually been practicing my ass shaking!" I let out a sigh at Namjoons weird sentence, trying not to pay it any mind.

"Please just spare me from that embarrassment tonight" I sigh and Namjoon is laughing.

As already mentioned i cant even be weirded out or mad at this guy. He has this funny personality but when it's time to get Sirius he knows how to shut up, I admire him. I would want a future partner with the same abilities at one point...

I love the friendship I have with him. I could never ask for anyone better.