3 ✧ Love letters ✧

My head is banging like crazy. This isn't uncommon after a long night but I don't remember drinking that much. Then again I was with Namjoon who tends to give me so many beers that I can't even keep count. I'm not ungrateful, I mean how can I when he's the one paying.

I finally got the courage to stand up hoping the headache wasn't that bad but as soon as I got up and started moving, I was quickly proved otherwise.

I take my time getting over to my mirror to get a good look at myself. The first thing I notice...hickeys? Fuck.. I totally forgot about last night. Hoseok! Right!

I try to remember most of what happened but it's mostly small bits that keep coming back to my mind.

We talked for a while then... we went back to my place and from what I remember we kept drinking.

I walk out to the living room to confirm my memory with him and as expected I see empty bottles of beers on my couch table and on the couch... a shirt. It's Hoseok's shirt. And that's the moment I remember...

We had sex?!? Normally I don't care who I bring home but for the first time in ages I find a guy slightly attractive and I decide to go fuck him the same night... wait...

Then another memory from last night occurred in my brain... I let him top me. That's like... my first time! One thing about me, I don't mind being the bottom but it's not my thing. I usually don't let anyone top me. Especially not a one night stand for that matter. But then again Hoseok really was attractive. Not only his face but the way he talked, his voice and he had a smile brighter than anyone I've seen- I let out a sigh. Yoongi! calm down. He's a boy you met at a party not your future husband... yet.

God every time I remember something it gets worse and worse not to mention the severe amount of hickeys running down my neck and I've got school tomorrow. If I could do anything, right now it would be to just take a nap and sleep it out hoping all of this is just a dream. That I met a guy who I might actually like and then didn't have sex with him not even an hour later. And he was drunk too, Yoongi what the fuck are you doing with your life.

Then I remembered. Where is Hoseok? I started panicking looking around my apartment for him, the only thing left from him though is his t-shirt. I sat down considering if I scared him off. God the best I can hope for is that I won't see him again. I don't think I can handle that embarrassment.

*

I arrived at school a little early. My school is put in different classes depending on what major you're studying. Me? I'm a music major, I wanna be working as a producer later on and in all honesty, considering the feedback I get on my work then that dream of being a popular producer might not be a dream but I reality. Not to brag of course... Yes, I am bragging.

I walk through the halls of the school looking for Joon who's is shockingly no where to be found. Me and Namjoon both are in music. Namjoon has a big dream of working with music as well, he wants to be a rapper. I can't even lie though this guy really knows what he's doing. I do quite look up to him.

After searching the in and out trough the school halls I find him standing right outside the music room.

I speed walk over to him so I can grab his arm and pull him aside.

"What happened at the party." I ask Namjoon who is already forming a smirk on his lips.

"Well a lot of things happened, you'll have to be a little more specific than that."

"You know what I'm talking about Joon." I say sounding a little annoyed that he won't just answer me.

"Ooooohh." Namjoon look around trying to look all innocent. I can tell he knows more than I do considering his mocking tone.