Fight and anger

Whole family were sitting on the dining table, bondita and sampoorna were serving them when trilochan said to anirudh

" Anirudh today is thakur babu son's wedding, they send us an invite. I am feeling unwell so i want you to attend the wedding."

" Ok kaka i will go" Anirudh replied

"And take bahu with you also, thakurain specially said that she want to meet your bride" Trilochan said on which anirudh nodded and after completing the breakfast all went to their work.

It was evening and bondita was choosing sarees because this is the first time when after marriage she was going to attend some function in village as roy chaudhary bahu so she have to dress according to the function which will show her status and look eligent. She choose a beautiful but heavy  saree which was a combination of red and yellow color along with many beautiful patterns and designs. She also took out anirudh's clothes as he was about to return from the work.

Anirudh entered into the room and she handed him his clothes and he went into the bathroom to get ready on the other side bondita changed her clothes and was sitting infront of the dressing table when he came out and saw her applying the sindoor very attentively. He doesn't know but seeing her like this getting ready in his room, in front of him, applying the sindoor of his name, his bondita being his wife again gave a different feeling in his heart, he was feeling like now he got everything in his life. Bondita is his wife, his happiness, his reason of live is with him now he don't want anything more.

Bondita was wearing a necklace by putting her all the voluminous hairs on one shoulder when she noticed him looking towards her and feel insecure like if she is not looking good, if she is not looking presentable, what if she is over dressed, if he doesn't want to take her with him, what if she is looking less than a roy chaudhary daughter in law then her kaka sasurji will get angry by saying that she ruined heir image of wealthy zamindars by dressing like this.

Anirudh with the same look in his eyes went near her making her nervous by thinking about what is he going to say but he bend down on her sitting form making bondita stopped wearing the necklace which was in her hand and looked towards him from the mirror, anirudh hushed something in her ears making bondita go red immediately in shyness.

" Yellow is my favorite color and my nav badhu is looking very beautiful in this"

Bondita downed her eyes unable to look in his eyes anymore. He was complementing her for the first time, he never done this before in fact he never came this much close to her, but now he was treating her like she means something to him, she feels like his wife.

Anirudh feel a smile appeared on his lips when he saw her shying because of his compliment, something is changing between them, their relation is changing. 

He lift his comb from the table and after getting ready went out of the room to give her space for getting ready.

Bondita completed her look with a final touch of her favorite mongra 'itr' and went down in the study where he was working or can say trying to do something to divert his mind from his wife who was looking like a goddess in his favorite color all he wants was to make her sat in front of him and drawn himself in her beauty whole night.

 He was feeling now that his bondita is no more a little child, these five years wait changed her into a beautiful goddess. He always feel something tickling in his stomach when she get shy whenever they stuck in any awkward movement, when those beautiful eyes looks him with total innocence, her smile, her embarrassed face when he caught her lying, her curvy soft waist which he holds during sleep, her midnight mumblings, that mischievous chuckle, those long beautiful traces falling on her face, her dripping hairs whenever she came out of the bathroom, her glistering body when she draped saree in the room. The water drops which rolled on her back whenever she wipe her hairs, her visible cleavage....