6

Maximilian

Caspian:
Nasaan na kayo? It's just me and Ava here.

Serenity:
Just a minute! We're coming in!

Cedric:
Makikita niyo rin ang gwapo. It's just traffic.

Ako:
Nasa labas na kami, we're coming in.

After I typed that in our group chat, I immediately put my phone back in my pocket. I'm wearing a full black outfit. I'm wearing a stylish suit with a deep V-neck that reaches up to my midriff. I'm not wearing any undershirt, so my tanned abs and my muscular chest are partially visible.

Ang sarap kong tingnan, tangina.

As we entered the house, my eyes immediately searched for my friends. They were all sitting at the same table, and they quickly spotted me.

"Wow, Max, you look so hot, not gonna lie!" Seren playfully slapped my chest, which was clearly visible.

"You look good, Max," Caspian complimented me.

I thanked him. Caspian was also wearing a suit, but his chest was more covered, unlike mine, which was more revealing. But not gonna lie, he looked so much better tonight, even with his simple outfit.

Of course, Serenity and Ava were wearing white dresses. Ava's hair was up, giving her a clean girl look, while Serenity's hair was curly and loose.

Maya-maya pa, the always-late Cedric arrived. He's not really good-looking, he's just a show-off. Hambog lang kumbaga.

"Tita Aila is here," Caspian said, and we all turned around to look behind me.

Three of them were coming down the grand staircase: Tito Anthony, Tita Aila, and their only child.

Si Amara Arabella Luzshana.

She's wearing a long black silk off-shoulder dress with a corset top that clearly showed her ample assets. Her dress has a long slit on the side, up to half of her thigh. Her white skin was so fucking exposed.

Fuck, did I just have a boner?

Her eyes finally met mine when she looked in our direction. Her gaze went down to my very visible chest. I felt like I was floating while staring at her.

Her outfit was as beautiful as her eyes.

The party soon started. My friends and I were just sitting at the same table, eating and chatting.

Everyone was giving compliments to the person beside me. It's true that she's beautiful.

"Hoy, Max, aren't you going to give a compliment to your bestfriend?! Baka naman napapangitan ka kay Amara ngayon?!" Serenity said loudly to me. What the fuck is this person saying. Gago ba 'to?

A moment of silence fell upon us. They were waiting for me to speak. What were they expecting from me?

"Sakto lang.."

"Tangina, iyon lang?" Cedric hissed.

"Sakto what?" Ava.

"Maganda.." fuck you, Seren.

We went back to what we were doing before. The topic about Amara was left behind. The surroundings had also grown dim as the music changed to slow tunes.