Black: Final Part

Dean walks back into the bar, leaving you outside of it. You take a minute to yourself before going back inside and finding Crowley at one of the tables. Dean took up a game of darts by himself.

"He's really starting to piss me off," you say to the older demon. "You're better company than that douche, and that's saying something."

"That's your husband you're talking about."

"Yeah, try was," you scoff.

Crowley's phone rings and he stares at the caller ID. It's one of the henchmen that he knows is dead.

"You're dead," he answers.

"Nope. Just using a dead man's phone."

"Moose." Your head snaps to Crowley when he says Sam's nickname. "It took you long enough. Your brother, his wife, and I were beginning to wonder if you'd hit another dog."

"My brother is dead, Crowley. I know you have some fucking demon parading around in his meat suit, and trust me, you are gonna pay for that. What, did you kidnap Y/N and use her for your own sick pleasure?"

"Moose. Moose. Moose. I'm afraid you haven't allowed yourself to dream quite big enough here. Your brother is very much alive, courtesy of the Mark. The only demonized soul inside of Dean is his and his alone. A wee bit more twisted, a little more mangled beyond human recognition, but I can assure you, all his. I didn't touch his wife. In fact, Dean collected her. Poor thing." You roll your eyes at his comments. "There, now. Feel better?"

"What about the Abaddon supporters you've been sending to kill my brother and his wife? How do they feel about that double-cross?"

"I don't think Y/N would care. If that's what you think is happening, then you're more out of your depths than I thought."

You grab the phone right out of Crowley's hand so you can speak to Sam directly.

"Don't worry, Sammy, I'm keeping an eye on Crowley's pet even though there's not much to look at."

"Y/N? Are you okay? What happened to you?" Sam stutters. "I went to go find you and both you and Dean were gone."

"You're concerned about me?" you laugh. "You're the one who's crying over losing your brother when I'm the one who is trying to keep him from killing people." You pause and think. "Well, try is a relative term. I couldn't care less what he does but when it starts affecting me, that's when I step in."

"What has gotten into you?" All you can do is laugh, and you hand the phone back to Crowley. "I don't know what is happening or how this happened, but I will save you and my brother or die trying."

"You know what tickles me about all this? It's what's really eating you up. You don't care that he's a demon. Hell, you've been a demon. We've all been demons. No, it's that he's with me and he's having the time of his life. You can't stand the fact that he's mine. He's my best friend and my partner in crime. They'll write songs about us and graphic novels called 'The Misadventures of Crowley and Squirrel'. Dean Winchester completes me, and that's what makes you lose your chickens."

"What about me?" you ask.

"You don't even want to be here, why would you want to be grouped with us?"

"True," you shrug.

"I am going to find you, I am going to save my brother and Y/N, and then I'm going to kill you dead."

"Well, that's the operative phrase, isn't it? 'Find you'. Good luck with that." Crowley hangs up the phone with a sigh. "I guess it's high time I come clean."